Secret to shaping up

Hi guys, I'm still around just not getting as much time to get on here. Just done wk 3 resistance today. Have got a 10kg now but don't dare use it, might try just for swings xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cat Lover Sue said:
Bit of a warm one this morning! Sweating like a pig after Core Wk5 Advanced. Core's supposed to be the easy one for gawd's sake! :eek:

I find core the hardest! But my core is shocking! I find resistance easiest!
Must get on and finish! So much going on with a new kitchen etc I just haven't done any for ages!

I find core the hardest! But my core is shocking! I find resistance easiest!
Must get on and finish! So much going on with a new kitchen etc I just haven't done any for ages!

Funny how we are all different, I love core but find resistance a killer! In fact I have taken to trying to pause the DVD (so I can get my breath back) on the most amusing freeze-frames of Ryan and his merry crew just so I can get through resistance without wanting to die. Today I managed one where he looked like he was in the middle of a do-si-do and the girls behind him were giggling amongst themselves. :D

Hi fellow swingers, I hope you're all well.

Haven't posted for a while but that's just because I've been a little busy; I've still been swinging, I promise!! And I have been reading your posts. :)

Had a couple of minor illnesses which set me back a week or 2 but I'm now on round 2 week 4 of KW.

Is it just me, or does it sometimes feel more difficult than round 1? (Despite me being a bit slimmer and fitter than I was in round 1!)

xx

Hi All - Croc, I find it just as difficult after nearly 7 rounds! That's what I like about it, it's still challenging. Just think of it as money well spent and excellent value! :D

Well that's me just finished Advanced Wk5. Jeez - another trainer challenge I had forgotten about! It's so muggy here that I was dripping with sweat by the end of the first set. Still I consoled myself with thinking that will be a few extra calories burnt off! Since I had a skirmish with a large bag of Minstrels on Sunday I think that's not a bad thing! :)

Hi folks. Not been around for a couple of weeks as I have been in the UK sorting out a new apartment. Back home in Vienna now and need to be reunited with my kettlebell. I am dreading the aftermath of the first session as I can remember the DOMS when I started. Think I need to bite the bullet and do it. Wish me luck.....

daisybell18 said:
Hi folks. Not been around for a couple of weeks as I have been in the UK sorting out a new apartment. Back home in Vienna now and need to be reunited with my kettlebell. I am dreading the aftermath of the first session as I can remember the DOMS when I started. Think I need to bite the bullet and do it. Wish me luck.....

Good luck!!! I must be strange I quite like the doms x

Hi Peeps - have to say I also like the DOMS. Reminds me I've worked hard and am getting results.

Talking of working hard, Wk6 Advanced Cardio this morning. Its another sweaty one but its a good one for me. Lots of jumping jacks, uber-long running around the bell one and lots of the usual suspects. Also did the one thing I have never done in nearly a year - I dropped my bell - 10kg - on the round the body pass. It was the last change and my hands were a bit sweaty and wallop. Mr Sue (bless him) was straight up the stairs to see me cradling and cooing over my lovely bell :D. Scuffed it and there's a dint in the floor through the carpet! Oopsy. Glad it missed my feet mind. Would have been a trip to A&E!

Gonna be a fun packed week this week as down to visit the outlaws in Nottingham on Thursday and staying over the weekend. Hoping to squeeze in all of week 6 - might do 3 days back to back if I can. Getting my nails done on Wednesday so really don't want to be handling a bell then - chipsville! Jeez this weight loss has turned me into such a girl! :eek:

Well I did it. Week 5 resistance to get me back into it. That was 15 hours ago and I still can't feel it yet. Maybe I am going to get away with the DOMS. What is the chance that I am a lot fitter than I realise! Who am I trying to kid....

Lol I did the kettlercise 20 min one last night and can hardly walk today! X

Donzy84 said:

I am certainly feeling it this morning but I can at least walk which is better than after my first ever session!

Donzy84 said:

Kettlercise is a bit different to kettleworx lol I dread when I have not been to class for a while as I know I will get DOMs :)

Well managed Wk6 Advanced Core just now. My arms were screaming by the 3rd set. I know they are going to hurt tomorrow. Hopefully I will manage Resistance tomorrow and then that's me done for this week and this round. Hoping to get the time to do measurements but if not I will do them next week once I'm back from my few days away.

Good work Sue! Based on your accounts I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to starting Advanced next week or not! :D

You'll be fine Plum. And wks 1-3 are ok. Its good to try some new moves. Let us know how you get on. You'll be pleased to know that there's also a little bit less of Kimberley! :)

Evening all I am so fed up been neglecting my Kb's and my calorie counting and needless to say I've put on another half a stone and am feeling so fat and frumpy and unfit! Sooo Here i am back again to start at week 1 with KWorx and to start day 1 of calorie counting 2moro. Wish me luck as I will need it as I just haven't stopped eating of late ;o(

Trash said:
Evening all I am so fed up been neglecting my Kb's and my calorie counting and needless to say I've put on another half a stone and am feeling so fat and frumpy and unfit! Sooo Here i am back again to start at week 1 with KWorx and to start day 1 of calorie counting 2moro. Wish me luck as I will need it as I just haven't stopped eating of late ;o(

Super Luck - once you've starter the KB any time you're tempted to nibble think about all the hard work you'd be undoing!

Trash said:

Yey glad ur back trash!
Did wk 4 resistance tonight am knackered now x

You won't need luck, as I know you can do it! Go go go! Ryan will be pleased to see you. :)

Morning All - and welcome back on board Swingersville, Trash!

Well I haven't died, although I felt like I might during the Cool Down, after completing all of Wk6 Advanced in 3 days back to back. I'm feeling a tad weary now and so are my muscles but I think I might go for a brisk walk later this afternoon to try and stop things from seizing up altogether! So that's me on a break now with the bells until a week today with the welcome return of Wk1 Cardio! Oh joy! :)

Catch ya laters. x

Back