Secret to shaping up

Hi Kron - thanks for your help with this pesky clean. Hubbie and I will have a go tomorrow evening - there's nothing on the telly :) Have seen some really awful terry towelling Bjorn Borg stylee wristbands on ebay - think they might help! And they are bright orange - I'll look a pillock but who cares!!

Morning all I have done week 2 resistance - again it was tough but I enjoyed it

ooo oo ooo OOOOOOO my kettleworx has just this very second arrived YAY!!!!!! Excited much!!

Yes I am..and getting really fed up now..just feel like ordering from else where and returning that when it arrives..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you called them? I ordered mine last Tuesday (3rd) and they arrived about half an hour ago. Hope they come soon, I know how frustrating it is!!

Hi all :)

Sue bright orange is such a fashionable colour lol, I have some in very boring black which I use for a move called the snatch where I have banged and bruised my arm trying to get the move perfected. Hope your able to master the clean :)

Pretika hopefully your getting more used to the moves, are you still doingthem first thing?

Numnum - yeah look forward to hearing how you get on with it :)

Hi Kron - much better tonight practising with hubbie. I'm ok now with my right hand. Still banging my upper arm a bit when I use my left hand but I'll get there.

Hope to get my dvds soon then as I also ordered mine last Tuesday. Off to order my sexy wrist bands now!! :)

Have you called them? I ordered mine last Tuesday (3rd) and they arrived about half an hour ago. Hope they come soon, I know how frustrating it is!!

Hi - glad yours have turned up. I ordered my dvds the same day as you. Did you get a despatch notice from Ideal World on the Weds the same as me? I got a tracking link to HDNL (Home delivery network) but so far is still showing as no tracking updates. Just wondered if you had the same and they just turned up? I see you're also in Scotland. I'm north of Inverness so perhaps will take a wee bitty longer. :cry:

Well I have started the programme again this evening with week 1 core which I flew through with my 7.5kg. I even managed to get a good few more reps in!!! What a difference 6 weeks makes :eek:

Good luck to everyone starting off with the programme. Even if it is a struggle in the beginning stick with it coz you really wont regret it. I know I havent :D

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hi - glad yours have turned up. I ordered my dvds the same day as you. Did you get a despatch notice from Ideal World on the Weds the same as me? I got a tracking link to HDNL (Home delivery network) but so far is still showing as no tracking updates. Just wondered if you had the same and they just turned up? I see you're also in Scotland. I'm north of Inverness so perhaps will take a wee bitty longer. :cry:

I had exactly the same thing.. Got my dispatch notice pretty much the day after i purchased them and kept checking the tracking link but nothing showed up at all. Then about 10 days after i ordered i came home to find they had been delivered and there was still no update on the tracking site.. Fingers crossed they won't be much longer, unfortunately it's 10 working days delivery, grrr!!

I downloaded the iPhone rep timer and had a go at my own routine that lasted for 20mins with small rests in-between. Wow did it make me sweat. I am still perfecting technique but getting there.

I'm still getting this message:

No events have been recorded for this UPI yet. Please try again later.

Bit pointless giving you tracking info if they don't blooming well use it!!! Hope you get yours soon. I live in the northeast so fingers crossed yours comes today :)

Morning all..sorry I didn't update you guys..but my kettleworx arrived yesterday...phewww!!! Finally!!!
I did week 1 cardio and I was sweating like I ran half a marathon..also tried a bit of resistance...I'm loving it much and it's only day one...:)
My knees,arms and legs feel like they are about to give way though..but I'll be loving the brand new me and I don't mind..afterall "no pain no gain"...
Have a nice fat free day y'all...

OMG he just warned me to get any cats out the room prior to starting as they like Kettlebells and i wouldnt want to hit them :worthy: Mr Cheesey comedy genius!!!

Just completed week one :) woohoo!
Cardio was definitely the worst, and I have to do that one on Saturday morning, which will be the start of week 2.
Hope everyone else is doing great!

Back