Secret to shaping up

Chick you are living proof of what 6 hours of swinging can do :) You are a lot more toned, you can see your waist, hips and thighs have shrunk in your before and after, hope you can see the results and pleased with what you have achieved so far x

Donzy great to hear your up and swinging :)

Claire Had it fixed by the time he got home lol but didnt switch pc off unless it wouldnt start up again, but seems to be fine now phew lol. Another lovely swinger nearly done :)

girlandthesea we love core lol did tell you it got better :) and the rest of cardio is not as bad as week 1!

Cleogin :) how are you feeling, over that bug I hope x

Clairebear1000 said:
That's my goal size, that gives me hope! What size were you before? Xxx

Well I was still squeezing myself into size 10s but I'd say I was more a size 12- now size 10s that I struggled to button fit me comfortably! So I'd say I dropped 1 dress size! I'd still like to lose some inches off my hips and waist so I'll keep going with it :)

Kron I can def see and feel a difference :) tried the ' skinny' denim shorts on last night and no overhang now :) tbh I don't feel like I worked too hard to achieve it!! If I was doing kw every day I think the results would be AMAZING!!

Donzy glad to see you're back on the wagon :) let us know how you found week 5 :)

I'm going out for afternoon tea today so gonna fit in a resistance session I think to do some damage limitation :)

Have a fab weekend swingers :)

Chick - you look fab-u-lous! You can really see the difference. Did you measure inch loss as well? Enjoy your afternoon tea - you deserve it! :)

Donzy - wk5 is a good week. Some new moves introduced but nothing you won't be able to handle with ease. Get swinging me darlin - the end is within sight! :)

Thanks Sue :) I didn't measure - never did get round to buying that tape!!! Maybe I'll do it for round two!! Where would I get a measuring tape from??!

Oh no, a 1lb gain this week: bit rubbish BUT I expected it from the cheeky jammy dodgers, extra curly wurlys and white seeded burger buns this week!! I let the tiredness from Uni cloud my food judgement. So just going to learn from it, and get back on track this week by pre-planning all my lunches and dinners at once; continue with kettleworx (just have resistance to finish today then I'm onto week 4!) and keep envisioning a more svelte, toned body for my Graduation in over 6 weeks :) doable? I'm sure. Even at 1lb a week that's nearly half a stone. Just need to put some more effort in :D

Well done Chick, you look fabulous :) should be very very proud!

xx

Chick have a great afternoon tea :) not too many naughties lol you want to be able to get those skinny shorts on when you go on holiday x

Bugs boooo for the lb gain, but I think you can get rid of it really quickly, just cut back on the burger buns lol hope your able to plan meals for next week, I know it's hard to keep on track esp when working long days x

Afternoon tea has been xc cos it's fully booked today so just having lunch instead!! Silly me should Called and booked sooner! Doh!

Round 2 week 1 resistance done! (Well it was actually week 5 but I'll just pick and choose a core, res and cardio each week!!) I love res 5 it's so good- just when you think you can't do any mote ski jumps it's over :)

Bugs don't worry too much about 1lb but just get back on track asap- keep imagining yourself in a lovely slinky number at your graduation :)

Lunch will be nice. Good to hear you got resistance done :)

Thanks Sue :) I didn't measure - never did get round to buying that tape!!! Maybe I'll do it for round two!! Where would I get a measuring tape from??!

If you're going into Glasgow centre then pop into John Lewis. The sewing section is right by the entrance on the 2nd floor - to your left as you come up the escalator in Buchanan Galleries.

Sue you're a gem, i'll pop in to John Lewis. I'm meeting my friend at 3, had a niuce morning planned for myself was gonna have a look about the shops before meeting my friend but I'm waiting in on a delievery( I paid extra to have it here before 12 and it's STILL not here, I'm getting really p*&ed off now!! Have phone the delievery folk and all they can tell me is it'll be here today( which I ALREADY knew cos I paid for that priveledge l
:mad:)

I decided against posting pics (Coward!)

Last edited:
It's annoying because I love seeing other people's pics and it really motivates me but I'm worried they'll end up on google images or something.....:wave_cry:

Last edited:
I'm really sorry guys, I would have loved to have seen if you could tell the difference, I put the pictures on and then got the wobbles. I'm thinking maybe I could lose my job if pupils stumble across pics of me in my undies

Hi biggy I'm a teacher too so I get your fears about posting pics... If it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it :) we all understand :) ( this is why I chopped my head off in mine!!) oh and mine do show up when you google kw progress pics so I'm very relieved they are headless!!

Hello
I've been back from vacation and looking a little more in depth in your thread. Yesterday I saw the cutest Reebook kettlebells and just loved the feel of them. I think I love the handles. Do you know them ? or what should I watch for when buying a kettlebell ? I fell in love with a nice pink one (forkett), but now seeing the handle makes me rather want the Reebook one. If you look at the image the handle seem so much more comfy ;) I was thinking about buying maybe a 5 kg and a 7.5 kilos what do you think ?

So from what I could read I should start with Kettleworx DVD which I saw I can buy from Amazon UK. And then once done, buy the Advanced version of Kettleworx. I'm a little bit put off by some review on Kettleworx, people say that this instructor is quite bad and doesn't do the moves properly. I wouldn't want to hurt myself...Is this true according to your experience ? Also there seem to be a lot of copy and paste in the DVD...

And finally I've read Kron bought the DVD Kettlercise, but I haven't been able to find a review from you afterwards. Maybe I just missed it, the thread is starting to get quite long ;) There is also a version just for women, anyone knows it ? the reviews are quite good.

That's all for my questions. I hope I don't bother you, i've read all the thread during a long time and these are just questions where I could not find an answer. So I'm not popping out with some questions that have already been answered three times ;) or at leat I hope not...TFthe replies ;)

Hi illa

I think we would prob all agree that a bell made from cast iron is more easy to manage than a vinyl bell. You don't want anything too bulky as you'll need to pass it through your legs etc and you want something with a decent size of handle that's easy to hold. Aw that pink one is cute!!

Back