Secret to shaping up

We are our harshest critics, even tho I have lost stones and shaped up I don't see it, well, i am more used to it now lol I still take a double look when I see myself in a reflection, and this morning removing size10s from the wardrobe to hang up my size 6s still seems really surreal
Remember it's only 6 hours of workouts to achieve your results to date, so know that continuing with the bells will just see more and more improvements

Keep swinging, get some kb DVDs on Christmas and birthday wish lists to learn new moves and have fun with and you will just keep shrinking and toning x

Donzy great to hear you've got your swinging mojo back! Have fun with resistance week 5 it's a good one :)

Heya I got my kb mojo back!!! And just to celebrate everyones wonderful results I redid wk 5 resistance (that I didn't complete yest) and did all except the disco bends and Turkish sit up with my new 7.5 kg bell!!! Yeyyyyy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have to finish week 6 off with core and resistance. But to prepare for when I finish, I have just ordered Kettlercise for women off Amazon. I don't want to have any reason to stop exercising!

I'm actually feeling really disheartened today. I put on 1lb last week due to wedding and meal out, and this week is probably going to be another pound on- becasue I was going back to uni my parents took me out for lunch (NOTHING SLIMMING WOLRD FRIENDLY ON THE MENU!) and then made me a kind of leaving meal with quiche and cheesecake. And my boyfriend cooked me a lovely but cheesy and creamy potato bake. So I reckon I'm heading for another gain :(
I can accept why, and I'm not going to ignore it, but I'd been doing so well. I know this isn't really the palce to rant, but I do feel like I need to tell someone, as everyone I go to uni with is skinny and lovely :(

Aw Clairebear - social eating out can be difficult but the way I see it SW is an eating plan for life so these things are gonna happen and the main thing is to not let it throw you, you had the meals out etc just accept it and get back on plan asap :) Almost done with KW, well done :) I considered buying that other dvd too but will stick with Ryan for round two then move on :)

Yay for doing week 5 res Donzy!! I did it yest and am feeling the aches today!! I did all but the half get ups with my 7.5kg too :)

chickadee83 said:
Yay for doing week 5 res Donzy!! I did it yest and am feeling the aches today!! I did all but the half get ups with my 7.5kg too :)

Lol I was scared of dropping it on my head! X

Lol I was scared of dropping it on my head! X

Yeah I have that fear with the half get ups lol I feel like I'm gonna topple over doing the windmills with 7.5 but so far it's been ok lol :)

Donzy :) fantastic news and steaming with your 7.5 with those weakling arms! Such a great achievement ;)

Claire so organised :) oooh postman alert, it always exciting when new kb stuff ordered, well I love it lol
I posted in your food diary, and I know you will get back on track x

Chick Only a few more swings and your off on holiday or are you done now as holiday mode kicks in :)

Girlandthesea can relate to love hate relationship lol get another week under your belt and I am sure you will be leaning towards loving them :)

I got some swinging in this evening, the weekend has disappeared so quickly!
I was meant to complete thigh blaster for you but have to say sorry I didn't get it done :(

Hi All - I've also decided to stick with Ryan for round 2 and concentrate on form and using the 7.5kg for as much as I can. There's a couple of moves which I really need to work on which I hope will get easier once I lose more "bulk" from around my middle.

Has anyone moved on to Ryan's Advanced DVDs? Just wondered what they were like. I'm taking Kron's advice and starting to think about possible Christmas pressies. As much as Ryan oozes cheese, I have grown to like his style when it comes to explaining moves and his little bit of humour. Exercising with anyone else would seem like I'm cheating on him :p

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hi All - I've also decided to stick with Ryan for round 2 and concentrate on form and using the 7.5kg for as much as I can. There's a couple of moves which I really need to work on which I hope will get easier once I lose more "bulk" from around my middle.

Has anyone moved on to Ryan's Advanced DVDs? Just wondered what they were like. I'm taking Kron's advice and starting to think about possible Christmas pressies. As much as Ryan oozes cheese, I have grown to like his style when it comes to explaining moves and his little bit of humour. Exercising with anyone else would seem like I'm cheating on him :p

Ouu kron I wouldn't mind knowing about the advanced too, is it another 6 six programme? X

Merci buckets to you all - I felt quite flat/down (also had PMT) yesterday when I saw them, and the difference didn't blow me away, after all my hard work blah blah blah..... But your comments have inspired me to keep going. Glad I posted them now!

I am getting married next yr and would like to get trimmer and neater, not just for the big day, but for the whole bride season, honeymoon, general confidence and health. Kron, special thanks to you - I had never heard of kb before stumbling upon this thread.

Hi Hun

Just nipped in to say wow!! Saw the photo's and you can see such a difference.
Well done you xx

Just finished week 6 core- only resistance to go :) Doing it my (TINY)!) room at uni is fuuuunnnnnnn....

Bet you were hitting the walls when you were doing your Rainbows! :D

You're at the same stage as me. Just Resistance to go. Doing it tomorrow early evening I think.

KW Advanced is very similar in that its a 6 week programme, so you get another 18 workouts but pushes you harder lol, you have some of the same moves with new ones thrown in, to me it seemed like it was tougher and a little more fast paced, altho the dreaded week 6 cardio seemed really easy! I cant remember her name at the minute - the little light haired lady with the light blue top - she kicks Kimberleys butt in the abs dept in the advanced one :)

Illa how exciting, hope you get it all soon :)

Well (shhhh) when i got home there was a little box in the porch that has been delivered, went to pick it up, and it was really heavy, methinks its one of my bday presents and could be a 12kg!

Off to class soon, looking forward to it, was really tired, normal Monday horrible work so will swing the stresses away x

Bet you were hitting the walls when you were doing your Rainbows! :D

You're at the same stage as me. Just Resistance to go. Doing it tomorrow early evening I think.

Rainbows were the most difficult ones in terms of space. Everything else was manageable :)
My rainbows were kind of half-bows :p

Good luck with finishing tomorrow, knowing someone else it as the same stage is gonna spur me on to finish too :)

Back