Secret to shaping up

Week 2 core done! I don't feel it badly right now but tomorrow I expect The Pain. ;-)

Edit: I think I need to do turkish get ups without the weight for a bit. I am torquing on the supporting arm and it gives me a bad feeling (not pain, but like things are moving in ways they shouldn't) in my lower shoulder blade area. Bad form!

Last edited:
Mine set with 10lb bell is on the way, how often do I do it?

Think I need to buy a new bell. got a 4kg and an 8kg at the mo. 4 is fine, 8 is too much for now, but I can see i could do some of the moves with it. so am thinking of getting a 6kg.

Splodgergill said:
Think I need to buy a new bell. got a 4kg and an 8kg at the mo. 4 is fine, 8 is too much for now, but I can see i could do some of the moves with it. so am thinking of getting a 6kg.

Good plan :)

Morning All

Day off work today so up and just smashed the 20min Kettlercise epress workout - getting better at each set of exercises but still struggle with the crunches :eek:

Going to do 20 mins walk to jog on the treadmill tonight!

I'm not aching so much anymore and Kron i gave wrong information it wasn't my knee's so much as the front of my legs above the knee's but I've checked my posture etc and all gone now :D

Happy swinging all x

Mine set with 10lb bell is on the way, how often do I do it?

Hi - you do 3 sessions per week. Start with week 1 and work your way to week 6. One each from Cardio, Core and Resistance DVDs. Most people have set days so its easy to build a routine. :)

Phew Week 5 Advanced Core done. That was hard work. Just need to cool down and then stand under the shower for about 15 minutes. That should bring me back to a semi-human state! :)

Gym and week 2 resistance done this morning, love it. And my 6kg bell has just arrived, so I'll see what I can do with that on Friday when I do core.

Had a bit of a bad weekend foodwise, yet i still managed to have a 1.5lb weightloss this week, having done week 1 Kettleworx. Coincidence? I think not!

Just had a great week 3 Cardio session with Ryan Shanahan

I didn't hit pause once, I kept up the pace and I did all of set 1 with my 10lb bell and only the gun slinger and punches with the 3kg bell for the 2nd set.

Didn't blow the place down this time - had a great session and it went too fast!. Can't wait for Core (didn't think I would say that when I first did week 1 cardio!)

Love it, love it, love it!

My DVDs are here! So depending on my head tomorrow (am out tonight), I'll be starting with.... Which do you recommend?

Week 2 Cardio done! Week 2 resistance on Thursday after weigh in x

Mine arrived today.. Also might have converted OH too ;) Got kettlercise class tonight, so might have a look when I get back :)

Evening all - im very achy today but in a good way going to do the 20min express workout tonight and maybe followed by the 8 min ab blaster! :eek:

Catch you laterz

Shirleen said:
My DVDs are here! So depending on my head tomorrow (am out tonight), I'll be starting with.... Which do you recommend?

Everytime I restart I go with cardio, I love knowing that the worst workout of all 18 is over and the rest can only get better!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Cardio Wk1 is definately the worst session out of the whole programme so if you're feeling delicate you might want to leave it for another day. Having said that sometimes its best to get the worst out of the way first! :D

Hi - you do 3 sessions per week. Start with week 1 and work your way to week 6. One each from Cardio, Core and Resistance DVDs. Most people have set days so its easy to build a routine. :)

Thank you :) Do you do the fat burn and abs DVDs on the different days or after the main sessions?

Back