Secret to shaping up

Plumfoodie, thank-you!!! It makes sense now! :) thanks for replying .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quick question. I'm persevering with my Absolute Beginners (soo jealous of those of you who got the Groupon Kettleworx!). If I think I should be working harder or want to achieve more is it best to up the weight or do the intermediate workout as opposed to the beginner?
Thanks in advance!

Week 2 DONE! Did core today and was able to do some stuff with my new 6kg, so very pleased with that. I'm really feeling the difference just 2 weeks in, I'm walking taller, my posture is better, I can see muscle definition in my arms- love it!!!!!!

I did Week One Cardio....well I did one set! How many sets are there?

Anyway I started a Diary...no-one can be as rubbish as me, so hopefully it will give others confidence!

Shirleen said:

Anyway I started a Diary...no-one can be as rubbish as me, so hopefully it will give others confidence!

Only two sets in cardio and resistance, 3 in core! You'll kick ass in no time!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Last edited:
Evening swingers, a night off for me tonight think my body needs a rest am feeling bushed!

Back to it tomorrow though! ;)

Aiming to do wk1 cardio with OH tonight.. But will see as he has some mates coming round.

Nice One Shirleen. Looking forward to reading your diary. :D

Mis-behave said:
Aiming to do wk1 cardio with OH tonight.. But will see as he has some mates coming round.

Off to bed OHs mates will be here a long while yet!!

Morning All

And looks like its going to be a gorgeous day!

Planning to have breakie then get my swinging session out of the way - aim today is to master the lunges (don't know why but struggle to get through them all) also to coordinate my passing the bell between my legs (just get all muddled) lol Hope I'm not the only one!

x

Morning, happy swinging Trash!

Really want to do some today, even tho it's my day off, so might do a little freestyle now I've got the hang of the moves a bit.

Shirleen, off to read your diary now, might even start one myself as my WW diary has kinda fell by the wayside- kettlebells are far more interesting!

Morning everyone,

I need to get a new bell currently biggest is an 8kg. I'venoticed not many 10kgs on market but hubbie wants to start doing more so was thinking of just getting a 12 to save money and use my 8 for most exercises then 12 for swings/squats or is that too big of an increase?

Also anyone know where I can get kettlercise for women DVD at a decent price? X

Donzy84 said:
Morning everyone,

I need to get a new bell currently biggest is an 8kg. I'venoticed not many 10kgs on market but hubbie wants to start doing more so was thinking of just getting a 12 to save money and use my 8 for most exercises then 12 for swings/squats or is that too big of an increase?

Also anyone know where I can get kettlercise for women DVD at a decent price? X

If you phone them I am sure you could talk them to doing you a DVD and Kbell package ??? :)

http://store.KettlebellSeminars.co....DVD_Package_-_Volume_1___2/p2627_6064460.aspx

http://store.KettlebellSeminars.co.uk/Kettlercise_Kettlebell_10kg_with_FREE_P_P/p2627_3683266.aspx

Woo hoo! Week 3 finally done. But did a day of 30 day shred and a yoga session too. Jillian nearly killed me! Got up to go to the loo in the middle of the night and couldn't get my calves to stretch enough to get my heels to the ground to walk!

Woo hoo! Week 3 finally done. But did a day of 30 day shred and a yoga session too. Jillian nearly killed me! Got up to go to the loo in the middle of the night and couldn't get my calves to stretch enough to get my heels to the ground to walk!

Hee hee just goes to show how it takes it out of us and uses muscles we never knew we had!

Well i was up at stupid 'o' clock this morning so have made the most of it and done load of washing and roasting chicken as having salad later because of the sunshine :)

I'm off to do my 50min kettlercise workout shortly!

Was having a right ole laugh yest with OH as i have now aquired a 2 pack!!! :eek: just need the bottom 4 to appear but think thats a long way off! x

I too was up stupidly early as we got the lurgy in the house my 1 year was ill yesterday and my 4 year was up a 4am being sick, I'm fed up of doing washing :-( might try at get my bells out to perk me up

Morning All - Donzy sorry to hear your kiddies are not well. Hope they perk up soon. My hubby got my 10kg from DW Fitness. Assume they are a UK chain and not just in Scotland?

Did my last Cardio session of Round 2 Advanced this morning. Lots of jumping jacks, burpees and circle runs to get the heart pumping. Really enjoyed it :eek: although am now knackered and my legs are screaming at me even though I'm sat down! I'll loosen up later with some light housework! :)

Also had a boost yesterday with my WI. 3lbs lost. :D

Well done Sue that's great!
And donzy hope the kids get better soon x

Donzy - hope the little one's are better soon nowt worse than when they are poorly!

Well done Su on your WI result ;)

x

Back