Secret to shaping up

Hi, if i remember right i found week 3 tough going but week 4 easier.

Or maybe it's a case of 'It doesn't get easier, you just get better' I like to think it's this, lol.

Citygirl, welcome back! Sounds like you had a fab holiday, well jel! Ooh, I'd love a holiday, but we bought a new car this year which was quite expensive so can't justify it. Hoping for a long weekend away somewhere in the UK during school hols tho.

Got an ECG tomorrow, followed by cardio at the gym and KW resistance. fasting blood test on Friday then by next Thursday's doctors appt i should have some idea of whats going on with me. I read that most of the time there is no known cause of high blood pressure, it just happens and you just treat it- fingers crossed that's all it is in my case!

Splodgergill I am going to steal your signature so I can keep track of my Kettleworx progress :)

PS lol @ 'well jel' and good luck with your tests

Hi Splodge - hope your tests go ok. Sending positive vibes. :fingerscrossed: xx

I hope you get it sorted! Was giggling when it says ECG then gym etc :) I have read that low GI diets are meant to be good for high blood pressure??

I have high blood pressure and take medication for it. Unfortunately it is genetic in my case. However I am planning to ask for a new assessment in the next couple of months due to the weight loss and increased exercise. Although I don't like to be on tablets it is preferable to not knowing you have the condition. I hope it works out OK for you and I am sure your continued weight loss will have a positive impact on it. Good luck.

Did 60+ mins kettlercise class tonight - burnt 560 kcals in class tonight - new move of star jumps with a chest press is very hard work!! Def brings your heart rate up :)

Bum aches most, butt um I think I ache most places in a good way!

Almost thought about doing wk2 cardio when I got home.. Trying to convince OH to keep going lol I was willing but he was watching a thrilling fishing show .. And sulking because he missed the football - he let me go to class.. Lucky me :)

Next kettlercise class is Thurs evening, plus doing the HIIT class Friday morning as long as no rain!

I've just finished week two with Core. I'm going to push hard to get week three and maybe week four done before my holiday that's 10 days so doable just!
Then because we'll be doing lots of walking I won't be taking Ryan or Kitty (my bell) with me but getting plenty of exercise!

Dort is now a swinger too, it's helped me having a 'partner' she's on SW too but reliant in me cooking and telling her what to eat!

Shirleen said:
I've just finished week two with Core. I'm going to push hard to get week three and maybe week four done before my holiday that's 10 days so doable just!
Then because we'll be doing lots of walking I won't be taking Ryan or Kitty (my bell) with me but getting plenty of exercise!

Dort is now a swinger too, it's helped me having a 'partner' she's on SW too but reliant in me cooking and telling her what to eat!

Would you believe that I am actually getting excited about the kettleworx DVDs. Hiw sad is that! All this talk about progressing through the weeks sounds very promising,. Roll on Wednesday when they arrive.

I've always named my cars but never thought of giving the "belle" a name. Is it Kitty 1, Kitty 2 etc?

Having someone who will eat according to the SW plan is great. Dont knock it. My OH is doing that and it saves me being tempted by the wrong foods and means he is losing weight too. He is even cooking tonight and has adapted a Thai chicken dish for us. Real progress!

daisybell18 said:
Would you believe that I am actually getting excited about the kettleworx DVDs. Hiw sad is that! All this talk about progressing through the weeks sounds very promising,. Roll on Wednesday when they arrive.

I've always named my cars but never thought of giving the "belle" a name. Is it Kitty 1, Kitty 2 etc?

Having someone who will eat according to the SW plan is great. Dont knock it. My OH is doing that and it saves me being tempted by the wrong foods and means he is losing weight too. He is even cooking tonight and has adapted a Thai chicken dish for us. Real progress!

I only have one bell at the mo, maybe they'll have different names I like Kitty for my 5kg, Kat for when I get a 7.5kg and a grown up Kathleen for anything bigger!

Where's Kron??? I haven't seen her post for a while ( this means nothing I go around in blinkers!!)

Shirleen said:
Where's Kron??? I haven't seen her post for a while ( this means nothing I go around in blinkers!!)

I have been wondering exactly the same thing Shirleen. I sent her a PM to introduce myself over a month ago but she hasn't posted anything since. :( I hope she's ok.

Kron, if you are out there, please make contact- you're really being missed!!

xx

Hi - I pm'd her too ages ago. I am a bit concerned about her but I don't have any other way of getting in touch.

Kron, if you're out there, we miss you!

Week 6 resistance done here today, plus the gym. had my ECG this morning and that came back fine, so that's good. Flippin miserable day here today! Oh, only lost half a pound last night at WI, but I'm a tad bloated due to my cycle, which appears to be all over the place at the mo. I help with weighing at my meeting and we had some cracking losses last night, so that's spurred me on to have a really good week this week.

Shirleen said:
God i ache!!!!

Me too :). New routine in class last night side lunges with chest press .. Hip flexes bit achey! Also due to having 2.5 weeks off .. Monday morning class, Monday evening wk2 core, Tuesday evening 60 min class .. Evening off tonight!!

KW Wk 5 Core now done (I think wk 5 so far has been quite challenging!). Just Resistance to go then starting wk 6. :)

xx

Shirleen said:
Already dreading wk 5 then!!!

Panic not- although it's challenging it's actually really enjoyable because there's quite a lot of new moves I've not done before. And as I get bored really easy with anything that's too repetitive, this is just what I need!! :)

xx

Croc said:
Panic not- although it's challenging it's actually really enjoyable because there's quite a lot of new moves I've not done before. And as I get bored really easy with anything that's too repetitive, this is just what I need!! :)

xx

Cool!!!!

Back