SECRET TORTURE!!! (food mention)

BlackRose

Gold Member
My mum had given me a pressure cooker ages ago. So, havin fogotten to put something half decent on for the kids dinner I think to myself -'Stew! The pressure cooker only takes half hour for stew' so I ring my mum -cus I'm completely cr4p with appliances and she comes up -to help me and to stay for some stew. Which is fine -I love my wee mummy she's a star!!

But she doesn't know I'm doing LT! So I'm givin oscar worthy performances during dinner - 'I'll eat mine when the kids are in bed, I'll get peace that way to enjoy it.' She eyes me suspiciously, swearing to herself that she can see me drool. I can't stop scanning the kitchen for LT evidence -have I left a wrapper on the counter, will she guess by the state of the blender? Oh no! She can smell it off me!! All that kind of stuff.

Then, we take a quick walk to shop...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

She buys, 'for a wee cup a tea' a lemon sponge cake and a packet of SIXTEEN tray bakes! I manage to say no by 'ak sure you know I'm trying to be good' and she refuses to take what's left home with her!

Now -I hadn't had a shake since this morning and the smells and the temptation, all the while smiling, were creeping into my stomach and I swear I heard laughing from within!

She goes, I close the door -throw the tray bakes at OH and kids -ice in blender, water, shake, glass, straw, upstairs, on computer within 4 minutes flat!

I swear this week's WI better be bloody good! :D :D :D

God Almighty! that's strength over and above the normal!! :superwoman:
Well done and fair play to you, for your complete dedication!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

lol -I dont think it was strength..I floated along on a cloud on insanity methinks! ;)

Well done you!!!! I had a similar night the other night at friends house with chilli(my fave) and cake n custard I ended up doin the washin up while everyone was eatin i just wanted to lick the pan but i resisted and had a shake and felt great later for not givin in you will have a great loss this week for being soooo determined well done x

Wow! well done Rose thats awesome! Hope I'm as good as you this sunday. Gotta go home for my grans BDay and my mom wants me home in time to have breakfast, cup of hot tea for me, plate piled high with pancakes and a fry for them. :( You woud think my family was over weight too considering some of the stuff they eat, but before I started this I was heavier than my dad, who's build I inherited, and my mom and my sisters are all skinny, damn them lol

You have amazing will power and I am in awe of you. not only would I hve scoffed all the stew but I'd have blabbed to my mom that I was on the diet! :worthy: :worthy: Hope your weigh in Is fantabulous! you deserve it! :D

good god you need an oscar for that performance, i dont think i would have survived I am so proud of you
xx

Well done Rose - your weigh in will be great, it has to be after that effort! I am on LL and have only told my Husband and best friend at present, I'd like my Mum to notice I've lost weight before I tell her what I'm doing!

God I'm salivating reading this. Well done you. :D

God I hope you are all right -I'm hoping against hope for a 6lb loss to get me into the 12ston bracket -nearly impossible I know but we can but hope!

:D :D :D :D

lol -I dont think it was strength..I floated along on a cloud on insanity methinks! ;)

mmmm....sounds about right :p

well done you for resisting temptation !

ur doin great :D

Debz x

mmmm....sounds about right :p

well done you for resisting temptation !

ur doin great :D

Debz x

lol -I hung on by my very finger nails debz you've no idea lmao

Hope all is going well with you babes!!! Any biz?

lol -I hung on by my very finger nails debz you've no idea lmao

Hope all is going well with you babes!!! Any biz?

no biz....just biz-ee......lol ;)

all is great with me :D

will be keepin an eye on ya - so behave woman !

Debz xx

I know you are! lol Thats probably why you're so biz-ee ;) I always feel the watchful eye of our Debz!! :D :D

love ya!!!
OXOXOX

Well done you!! If ya dont have a good weigh in after that, buy new scales. Ya have great motivation chick!!

Wow, awesome willpower!!! You did really well!

I finally told my mum what diet I'm doing just 2 weeks ago but she still doesn't understand and still offers me fruit and stuff - bless her! I didn't tell her at first coz I wanted her to notice - I had to wait till my MIL said something in her company before she said anything - and by then I'd lost 3.5 stone!!!

Good luck with your WI.

x

you did so well resisting all of that temptation!! So proud of you Blackrose x x

one of my friends came round for tea last night so i cooked a roast dinner for him and my OH, then they had bread and butter putting (which I hate).

I sat there drinking a shake and feeling kinda good about myself but when I was stacking the dishwasher, I was close to drinking the last bit of gravy in the jug which smelled wonderful (this diet does well weird things to you!!) but managed to resist.

Always have fairy liquid close to hand and once you've squirted it over leftovers, it loses its appeal (well nearly always lol!!)

you did so well resisting all of that temptation!! So proud of you Blackrose x x

one of my friends came round for tea last night so i cooked a roast dinner for him and my OH, then they had bread and butter putting (which I hate).

I sat there drinking a shake and feeling kinda good about myself but when I was stacking the dishwasher, I was close to drinking the last bit of gravy in the jug which smelled wonderful (this diet does well weird things to you!!) but managed to resist.

Always have fairy liquid close to hand and once you've squirted it over leftovers, it loses its appeal (well nearly always lol!!)

lol -I will certainly be trying that one out. If I speak and bubbles come out ppl will know what I've been up to!

stay away from the gravy jug! lmao

lol -I will certainly be trying that one out. If I speak and bubbles come out ppl will know what I've been up to!

stay away from the gravy jug! lmao

you know you're on a tough diet when you'd lick out the gravy boat!!

I nearly took a sandwich out of the bin the other day that my OH hadn't eaten at luch time - that was until I realised what a scummy cow i was being (it was still in its packet honest!!)

Back