See if im doing EE right?

today

2 WM 400g bread 2 eggs. 2tsb of low marg.

1 Muller lite yoghurt .
salad with lean ham.

1 breast of grilled chicken with ex lite cheese spread. lots of veg and SW chips.

--------------------------------------
tomorrow im having.

2 WM 400g bread 2 eggs. 2tsb of low marg.

1 Muller lite yoghurt .

spaghetti bolognese. SW way made with quorn.
and left overs for later:D

To much or not enough? or am i doing green and red days :confused: or am i totally messing up

I am doing EE too, your food looks ok but have you synned your marg?
You can have 1 hea per day as well on ee, and don't forget about your syns for treats or extra ingredients etc.

Also you could just make your bolognese using extra lean mince and that would still be ok for an EE day.

Good luck with ee i am finding it really fab, it's much easier to make family meals,that even my fussy daughter will eat!!

Just a thought, I dont know about using quorn but if you use extra lean mince as nikki said it is free, if you make your own sauce using passata it can taste just as good as dolmio or one of those sauces and you can add whatever herbs you like:)

Hello - I don't do EE myself as I'm a veggie, but looking at what you're eating, it doesn't seem a lot. Mind you, I'm always piling my plate, so it could just be that you don't want loads, but it does look like you need more syns & more free food.

I given up on EE

OK thanks. iv given up on EE already' i just cant get my head around it :confused: . im constantly scratching my head. i just have it in my head that mixing Green and Reds together wont work. im back on greens tomorrow.

Back