Seeking some guidence!!

don-donxo

Hey everyone,I'm new to here but i've been on lipotrim since tuesday so today is day 4:pI'm just wondering if anyone could be kind enough to tell me about ketosis??I've been freezing since the end of day 1 and had the whole white specks in the wee thing since day 2,does that mean the weight loss has begun??or would it be too early!!and does anyone know if a splash of semi-skimmed milk in my tea twice (my only cheat!:mad:)would knock me out of ketosis? thanks

hi and welcome its around day 4 your body goes into ketosis and then your body will burn fat as energy as long as you stick to it as for semi skimmed milk imo the diet works because its so strict not sure how it will effect you but i wish you luck :)

Not being a tea drinker at all I was surprised at how palatible (sp) the Green Tea and Green Tea with Mint was.

someone also suggested a teaspoon of the vanilla shake in with coffee, haven't tried it so cannot comment on the taste:)

I would normally say no to the milk.. but this time around ive been having starbucks with milk in it.. ive had about 8 in the past 3 weeks lol!

I would normally say no to the milk.. but this time around ive been having starbucks with milk in it.. ive had about 8 in the past 3 weeks lol!

TEASE:)

hahaha sorry!!

Last time on TFR i was sooo strict with myself.. but this time i think its the little things like going to starbucks that are helping me on cus i really really miss my social life lol!!

me too social life has suffered but it will be all worth it:)

im lucky i odnt drink tea or coffee but my goodness am i mssing diet coke :(
welcome hun :)

i personally would say not to the milk

Back