Seems to be very popular

hi there. I joined SW just over a week ago and im having fun so far....however, the issue of 'eat as much free food as you like ( including pasta on green days) does strike me as odd too. Not sure what the logic in it is...
But hey id rather be full and losing weight, than counting points and feeling hungry all the time!! i really hope this diet works for me!

XXXXXXX take care XXXXXXXXXX

Hi Keelie,

Well you can be our guinea pig we will watch and see what happens...
smileyeating.gif

I believe the secret lies in finding the right diet to suit and as you have said it is not joy if you feel hungry
hungry.gif
or deprived...
candy.gif

I do feel WW educated me so much about food and I did find the classes very helpful...my portion control had been warped for so long, I don't know which was the bigger my eye or my belly
smileyeatingchoc5sg.gif
...as a result of attenting WW classes, I now never pick up a tin, jar, packet etc., without reading what is in it.

By you keeping a diet diary we can all learn so much from it...

Love Mini xxx

Hey there Mini. ill be happy to be your guinea pig. :)
For me weightwatchers just didnt work. i was using too many points on unhealthy food. with SW im eating much more healthy food because i know what im eating is 'free'. portion sizes have never really been too much of an issue with me, specially since doing CD, but eating the wrong types of food has.
Im now in contol of what i put in my mouth, portion and healthiness wise. CD has taught me a lot, even though in the end the diet wasnt for me.

so, ill keep you updated!!!!

XXXXXXXXX

Back