Self-esteem boost!

Teez

Some of you, may remember my first posts. I was made redundant and was waiting for my last day. For me, I think my weight has a lot to do with my self-esteem and obviously being told you are surplus to requirements job-wise doesn't help - especially after 8 years! So I was feeling a little low when I first got that news.
Starting LT and admitting I HAD to do it was the start. My last day was today - and small thing that it is - my collection from work from about 25 colleagues was really generous. It took me by surprise that I was so respected as it wasn't evident day-to-day. The only reason I'm sharing this is so that all you guys out there look for the little things that lift us up - however small. Everything helps!:D

I was made redundant in January as I was a luxury they couldn't afford!! It was an awful time but I turned it into something positive, lost over 2 stone and I am looking forward to starting a new job in a weeks time! I am so pleased your collection was generous and the people that mattered knew your true value. I have now learned to appreciate everything in my life and lipotrim was a part of that. Good luck on your journey. xx

Back