Self-esteem boost!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Teez, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Teez

Teez Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Some of you, may remember my first posts. I was made redundant and was waiting for my last day. For me, I think my weight has a lot to do with my self-esteem and obviously being told you are surplus to requirements job-wise doesn't help - especially after 8 years! So I was feeling a little low when I first got that news.
    Starting LT and admitting I HAD to do it was the start. My last day was today - and small thing that it is - my collection from work from about 25 colleagues was really generous. It took me by surprise that I was so respected as it wasn't evident day-to-day. The only reason I'm sharing this is so that all you guys out there look for the little things that lift us up - however small. Everything helps!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curleytop

curleytop Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was made redundant in January as I was a luxury they couldn't afford!! It was an awful time but I turned it into something positive, lost over 2 stone and I am looking forward to starting a new job in a weeks time! I am so pleased your collection was generous and the people that mattered knew your true value. I have now learned to appreciate everything in my life and lipotrim was a part of that. Good luck on your journey. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.