Total Solution Self motivation for yumymumy

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
After really struggling today I've decided I need to set myself sone goals and motivations. It is day 2 complete for me so 2/54 done :0) I'm so glad I managed to get through today as it was so so difficult! I sailed through yesterday and hoping maybe day 3 will be a good day for me. I've decided on 54 days to take me to a couple of days before my husbands Thai boxing fight, which means I can refeed for a good few days before the celebratory meal and night out afterwards :0)

Day 2 done!!! Yipppeeeee :0)

Xx

Well done for day 2 :) just 2 more days then it will start getting easier :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeyyyy day 3/54!! See me smile :0) I am a strong independent woman! Food will NOT beat me!!!! Xx

(by the end of the day I'll already be 5.55% through my TFR journey :0) yeyyy xx)

I'm sooooo happy right now! My hairdresser just came for my weekly blow dry and said omg you've lost weight! I'm so happy I got through yesterday now!! Wow she came every week through slimming world and my third day into VLCD and she picks up on it :0) very pleased!! It's given me the spur to go on!!! Xx

Yay - what a boost!!

Well done on getting to day 3 - fantastic stuff

xxx

What a fantastic thing to hear. Go you!!!

Thank you guys :0) so glad today is almost over!! Day 3 has been a little easier than yesterday but still feeling VERY sorry for myself and lacking in motivation.... Roll on day 4! X

Well I'm half way through day 4 today :0) very proud of myself I am. I can't wait to turn that into 40! :0)

Yay - well done

xx

Thanks you toots x

Well time to update!!! I'm now on day 6/54 SS never thought I'd see the day!!!! Had a peep on the scales and I'm 5.8lbs down!! I'll have pretty much lost by Saturday what I lost in 6 weeks messing about with slimming world so thats refreshing!!! I'm very proud of myself for getting this far but of course I couldn't do it without constantly flicking through this website!

Off to the gym today for the first time since this diet. Hopefully not too week!! I'm running my first 5k in June so should be training really :0)

Wish me luck!!!

Xx

You're doing brilliantly! Especially going to the gym :)

mygoodnessme said:
You're doing brilliantly! Especially going to the gym :)

Thank you :0)

Today Seems to be dragging quite a bit but I did go the gym :0) I decided to set my cycle target to 145 cals which is one shake :0) I've decided to get my own exercise bike back out the shed and do it when I get itchy fingers :0)

Just cooked hubby and daughter shepherds pie from scratch, would be lovely to have a bowl but I'll do it again in may :0)

Having a strawberry shake for dinner..... Oh yummy.... Not! :0)

Xx

Good for you! I've got a fear of exercise and Lycra in particular. Will have to tackle that at some stage but will try and overcome my exante soup phobia first :)

Day 6 done.... Phew that was a hard one :0( hopefully day 7 will be easy on me.... Please hurry up day 54!!

JoanneM said:
Well done on reaching day 7. WI tomorrow which will spur you on for the next week.

Thank you! Day 7 was another battle for me but very happy I fought my demons!!

I'm 6.4 down on my 8 day :0) I'd normally have higher (don't VLCD before!) but considering I didn't jump from junk and actually healthy eating I'm very pleased.

Hoping for an ambitious 3lbs weigh in but I like my weigh in to be Saturday so my official weight will be updated tomorrow.

:0)

X

Back