Self-sabotage.

How did you do on your syns the rest of the week? I often go out for curry, and eat more than you did, but I save my syns on the two days either side. Such a shame you've gained hun, it's not star week or anything? Are you drinking enough? There's no way that can be all chocolate biscuits x

Join the club, Pootle! I went in a tearoom yesterday and ate a cheese and bacon pannini, with spicy wedges and, the one saving grace, a side salad! Then I even bought two cakes to take home!! :) Such an idiot! Unlike yours, it was all delicious but now I'm thinking, how totally stupid! Still, as everyone says, we'll just have to forget it and be good from now on. Sigh!

Kathy xx

Hi Kathy and welcome to the human race!! I guess that we can all relate to your post; after all if we couldn't we wouldn't be here in the first place would we?
I'm ok with the cakes, but I can never have ONE glass of wine, it seems to fix my wrist in the "pour another" position - so it's on the wagon for me for a while.
Just keep looking at your goals, you WILL do it
Tina x

I know it's just a little blip, but if you find yourself constantly self sabotaging have a look in the 'Inspiration and Support' section on the SW online website, there's a For and Against weight loss exercise on there to see if there's anything maybe blocking you from sticking to the plan and losing weight.

You have to take your time, delve deep and be 100% honest with yourself, then try to work through it, but I think it's quite good, it's really helped me anyway. x

hmmm, looking at my written down list of what I ate ( I write everything down religiously) ther were maybe one or two sweets here and there, a few chocolate Brussels sprouts left over from Christmas spread out our the week which meant that my syns were on the high side every day of the week. If the curry (and it probably was) was way over compared to what they list it as, then I was probably too high in syns. Never mind, been really good so far this week, dropped my syns to ten or under and upped my super free. Wait and see hey?

Definitely see if that helps. 10-12 syns a day works for me, if I up it to 15 I don't lose

Giving it a go anyway, and you were right, it wasn't all those chocolate biscuits! Ha ha, who else am I kidding but myself?!!

Back