Self sabotaging....AGAIN! :(

ByeByeBelly

As Britney said....Ooops I did it again!!

went to the shop yesterday fancying something to sweet to nibble on at work so instead of buying biscuits, cakes or sweets (YAY..go me!) I bought some raisins!

After eating half the packet throughout yesterday and this morning, someone at work told me "there's lots of natural sugar in raisins" so I looked it up online.....

4 Syns per 28g!!!!!!!!! :eek: OMG!! I could have had TWO pink & white wafer things for just 1 syn more!!! :mad:

I'm loving being on this diet and finding it easy to follow "most" of the time but why oh why can this diet not be easy ALL the time?!?!?! LOL

No response needed, just venting out into the ether!

dont even talk to me about cakes and biccies they are my current arch enemy and where ever i go they find me!!!! :( i can run but i cant hide!!!

yeah hun, i have to agree with the other posts. going for the raisins is still better anyway and to be honest would have made you slightly fuller and more satisfied than two wafer bars. :gen126: so proud of you for resisting the greater temptation. :D

Gotta say for me personally it's fab!! Keep going, but I know what you mean about those 'surprises'!!! Don't forget though, the odd slip up isn't going to automatically add on a few lbs at weigh day.. Just have a big poo ;-)
xxx

haha, LOL lose a weeks worth of weight by poo-ing before weigh-in hehe. love that nay!

Yeah!! By the way I'm not encouraging taking laxatives to lose weight! Just to clarify!! x

Last edited:
Back