Selling some of my bigger clothes!!

Hope you do well was thinking of doing the same myself

Me too, let me know how it goes. I'm not sure if it's worth 'the hassle' although I have about 6 bin bags full of clothes that I really need to get rid off before I creep back into them!

I have just had a clear out too. I'll be selling some of the new unworn ones on ebay soon.

The rest I will either take to a bootsale or offer on the Freecycle group I run.

If you want people to take any clothes off your hands, or if you need smaller clothes and cannot afford them you should look up and join your local Freecycle group where you can give away and request for free items that are no longer wanted or used. Take a look at The Freecycle Network.

Cheers
Mike

Forgot to mention - My group is in Basildon, and we have over 3,000 members and growing - People in my group have given and received items such as:

Clothes
Beds
3-piece suites
ovens
fridges/freezers
microwaves
cars
hi-fi
dvd players
cameras
kids toys
sheds/greenhouses and even a garage
furniture

Pretty much anything can be given away - but it must be legal and free.

The idea is to reduce dependence on landfill and to promote re-use of items rather than continual re-manufacturing which depletes resources and uses a lot of power (creating greenhouse gases).

Anyway - it helps people out so I recommend you take a look at your local group.

Mike that is a great idea I've never seen that before i must declutter

De-cluttering is all the rage nowadays - with Freecycle, you don't even have to take the stuff to the tip!

Spread the word and save the world at the same time!

Cheers!

So pleased with how my clothes selling is going, they end at 8pm tonight and most of them are going to sell! Am using the money to buy more clothes from ebay lol

Back