• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

semi back on track

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Well last night i ate for scotland. i wasn't sure how i would feel today, whether i would be back on track today. I think i am now in a place where i can go for it.
I started off the day not too good but if i look over what i have eaten , it is semi managable.

Breakie: 57g w/m bread (toast)
3 rashers of bacon (no fat)
2 fried eggs (frylite)
2 choco digestives (about
9syns)

Packet of crisps (about 7)
3 maltesers (?????)

Lunch: Packet of marshalls cheesy macaroni (no butter)
Large Jacket potato.

So after a ropey few over on my syn limit, i decided to try and get back on track.

I will see how it goes later, it is my son's christmas fair at school tonight. Eek home baking etc :eek:

Going to try and have something healthy for dinner and take it one meal at a time and one day at a time. Going to be cool about things and not stress:cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
happy your semi back in the zone hun,and thats all you can do take it 1 step at a time,and im sure something will click to get back on the straight and narrow,stick with it honey xx

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Make a note to yourself that you will start tomorrow and just enjoy your sons Xmas night tonight and enjoy the home baking :D

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Thanks guys but i think that if i go off track today it will be harder tomorow to get back on track. Going to go to xmas fair and i will buy some stuff as it is for the school funds but will give it all to my kids and oh.

I don't know what to make for dinner

Just wanted to say yay for you, for getting your head back into the zone. You sound much more positive and you're thinking about it all really carefully...so YAY! x