senokot duel relief

I'm another fan of dulcolax if I get bunged up
My lord those little tablets work!

For a more natural solution, I find a good strong coffee can help too!

I'm one of those who finds a good strong coffee does it for me!

haha doesn't matter which diet plan your on, we all get a bit bunged up!

Dulculax here too! not that I have needed it so far!

I am suffering too at the mo so will go to Boots tomorrow to get something to help me - maybe then I shall stay indoors for a few days just in case hahahahaha

While we are on the subject of bodily functions has anyone else found that they seem to constantly need to wee? Lol

jennyc_uk said:
While we are on the subject of bodily functions has anyone else found that they seem to constantly need to wee? Lol

I had this.. Can only assume it's to do with the increased fruit and veg intake.. They're just full of water!! It's stopped a bit as well since I moved from ee to green as most of my meals are a 1/3 superfree now, but not religiously and when I was on Ee my plate was at least half veg always!

TMI maybe :sign0007:

I've also noticed I need to wee loads more as well!!

Also, (this is the TMI bit!!) I put a chicken or veg stock cube in just about anything I cook. Gives it a bit more flavour!! I went to the loo the other day, and my wee smelt of chicken stock cubes :eek: :ashamed0005:

Well I took two sennakot the other day and two days later before anything. Friend of mine said its because when it says "take two" in the back it means two packets haha!!!
Least I don't get the chicken stock problem lol wat are we all like eh?

I've also noticed I need to wee loads more as well!!

Also, (this is the TMI bit!!) I put a chicken or veg stock cube in just about anything I cook. Gives it a bit more flavour!! I went to the loo the other day, and my wee smelt of chicken stock cubes :eek: :ashamed0005:
That did make me chuckle....good thing I don't eat that many stock cubes :rotflmao:

Haha this just helps me in making unfortunate noises ! Whoops! My stomach muscles after 45mins yoga are so tight these days! Lol has anyone actually found a solution?

Back