Sense of smell

Can I ask has anyone else noticed their sense of smell has become heightened?

My son had some opal fruits yesterday and the smell was so overpowering.... Today my son has been playing with balloons and I can't get the smell of latex out of my nose...

it is so strange.... the only time this happened before was when I was pregnant... but thats an impossibility!

Yes and i thoroughly enjoy the smells........ or at least the food ones.......

Me too - I am now well known in my office for being able to smell food from 50 paces!!

Smells have become really bad for me! I can smell etherything, and foods smells dreadful! Even my other half's breath is doing me in, if he has garlic, I want to be sick! And I used to love the smell!

It's almost like a problem for me, I can't bear it. I have also noticed that the sound of Steve eating his tea does me in, and I mean the knife and fork cutting and chinking on the plate, I hate it, almost want to hit him, and I don't know why. This only happens when I am on CD, does anyone else find the noise unbearable? I hate to hear poeple chewing or grinding with teeth but this is almost to the point of beinf OCD about it!

oh dear! I'm worried now! My sense of smell has become worse! I put it down to the lack of stimulation my taste buds are receiving...oops. Looks like I'm the odd one out again!
Ceri

Back