September challenge

i put half on this week, oh well....

waiting for the 'yes' is awful! i've been there! hang in there hun, focus on your goals, and they'll come. the rush of excitement when you finally get your house is amazing! you'll be settled in in no time. enjoy it! the nerves make it all the better when it finally happens!

xx

Well done you! 750 calories is a fantastic amount. I'm interested in one of these watches, maybe a silly question but are they accurate? I'm clueless about them. That's a fantastic feeling isn't it, almost going overboard but picking yourself back up :)
Thanks!! Yeah it is such a great feeling, one that doesn't happen to me too often though lol. Love my watch so much, wouldn't be without it, it really does help you stick at the exercise like. I'd say they are really accurate as it's going by your details and heart rate. Mine's a polor f6. Today I burned 800 wooo-hooo lol!

Vicky I'm sure you must be so fed up, but you are and have already done sooooo well so keep in there, those last pesky few lbs always are the hardest to budge but you will get there, good luck! And also on the house situation- bad craic, hope it all goes well and you get the house! x

I want to get to 9stone so got a while to go yet :(
The house, the credit check has gone through, paid for the survey and should be done this week coming :) So we are almost there, credit check was the main thing and that has gone through. Very unlikely the survey will come back that house is not worth what we have paid either :) My stuff is packed ready, they want a quick sale and there is no chain whatsoever.

I just want this weight to go...

As i am moving if any of you know anywhere selling preferably WW scales could you let me know as i will need my own unless i can ersuade mum to let me have the ones at home :)

Ah thankyou, will take a looksies.

Im on a downer at the mo, i was feeling pants anyway with not losing anything recently and now i have come in fro work tonight and Mum has just said...'Have you put a bit of weght back on?!' GREAT
Thanks mum, thanks a bunch!
She was the one who back in Jan decided to say she could tell i had put a stone on and this really upset me and set me off doing this but now i have got this far and feeling down already about staying the same weight and puttin that lb back on i really didn't need that comment earlier!

you really need to ignore any such pathetic comments (sorry, i know she's your mum) could it be that she's a little jealous and down on her on herself? you've done amazingly well vicky, and you should be proud of yourself.

just keep reinforcing how far you've come. i'd get an old photo from before you started losing weight and write on it 'would you rather look like this or how you do now?!'

maybe that will put your belly worries and your mother's comments into little more perspective. you don't drive in straight line on your way to anywhere. who said you HAVE to lose weight EVERY week? i know it's frustrating when you dont (hell, i've been there!) but surely when you reach a bit of a plateau it's your body's way of adjusting and catching up with you. it means you're more likely to keep it off in the long run.

chin up vicky, look how far you've come!

(and good luck with the survey results! picture walking into your new house, knowing you can start afresh. you'll have control of your own food budget, space to do wii fit, and you can share your success with your lovely fella, who won't make disparaging comments.)

rhuba xxx

Aww thanks Rhuba :)
I cannot wait. The survey i feel quite positive about really as we got the house at a bit of a steal really considering it has been refurbished etc!

I will find an old photo of me i think from when i started and then i cans ee how far i have come. I have had people at work saying i dont need to go any further as i will start looking gaunt but i am not at my comfortable weight, far from it i think so when im happy then i will start upping the cals x

Hear, hear Rhuba! You're looking fab Vicky, you really are. You should be very proud of yourself - if it was that easy to lose weight the world would be full of skinny people!!
I lost 2 lbs this week so am thrilled but I think its all down to stress as I'm soooo busy at work and to be honest am feeling a bit run down and exhausted.
Maybe I should up my cals for a few weeks until I feel a bit better? A holiday would be nicer though.....;) Ha, fat chance!

Updated stats!

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb
Preet 6lbs - 2lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

I've now achieved all my mini goals so I'm setting myself THE LAST ONE!!

To be in my dress for the wedding on September 12th!! I haven't tried it on for 2 weeks and am going to leave it till 1st September till I do. If by then it still doesn't fit - THEN I can panic!!

Probably going to lower my goal to 8 stone 7 too but we'll see when I get to 9 stone how I feel.

wow, nic you've done so well! to consistently lose almost every week is pretty inspirational (as well as a little jealousy-inducing!) i bet you feel incredible! i hope you're gonna post a pic of you in your dress when you get into it! WELL DONE xx

Thanks Rhuba! Yes, I really feel as though I'm on the home straight now and can see the finishing line!! I'm pretty happy with my body shape at the mo but I think the last few pounds will make all the difference (still a hint of a muffin top when in my size 10's!!)

I will definitely put up a pic, don't worry. Maybe it will be my 'goal' picture!

I havnt really posted pics on this site.
Well done Nic, you must be buzzing :) I cant imagine getting to 9stone but we will see...

Can't wait to see the dress on :)

Thanks honey! :) You'll be there before you know it - I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by now. It only seems like yesterday that I made the decision to start this diet!!

Weight in day for me today and I'm down 4lbs. VERY happy :D

Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb
Preet 6lbs - 2lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

I cant weigh for a few days as my scales are out of battery have orderd more and weigh as soon as I can - bet i havent lost though - 6 weeks in a row now if I havent :'(

Fingers crossed you have.
My weigh in the day after tomorrow. I better had lost... I just wanna be in the 9's now, the 10's have dragged longer than the 11's!

I have been at Cadwell Park tonight with my BF on a track evening on his motorbike and ws hungry when i got in, he had a pizza so i had a VERY small piece then about 4 spoons of trifle. I had a bout 100 cals left and im sure this was prob over that but i really hope this does not show on Wednesday :( I feel guilty but i was starvina nd trifle is so gorgeous!

well you have to have the odd treat and i agree trifle is soo yummy I made my boy one last week and had a couple of spoons so dont worry. If I havent lost this week I'm going to have to seriously change something as its really getting to me now =[

Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb
Yodevil 8lbs -0lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!:bliss:
Preet 6lbs - 2lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

yay! but i need to pull it back and not lose this much every week. am scared of it all piling back on when i get to goal if i lose it too fast!

it's given me the motivation push to keep going through to the end though! woo!

Back