September challenge

Any loss is a good loss Vicky!

hey there,
i've had a really bad day today, just can't get into the 'healthy' living frame of mind. I've had 750cals of crap so far today, its not good!
will try and be good for rest of the day (1250 cals max in total i'm aiming for) and start again tomorrow - i should maybe go on a fruit shop tonight and stock up.

Progress so far:
start date 15/07/09
week 1 -2
week 2 -1
week 3 (today) -1.5

Never mind Alex - just start afresh tomorrow!

You will prob typically find you will worry yourself chronic and will be more than fine but try be careful incase :)

Tonight is the night i wear my dress and the heels i cant really walk in well and are going to hurt but im going to try, i may if your lucky post a piccie up of me for you to see...

Oooh yes - please post a piccie Vicky! Have a brilliant night - I'm sure you'll look stunning honey. Just wait for those compliments to come rolling in!! :)

13th September is my birthday, so that's a nice target to aim for, even if birthdays are starting to get depressing at my age!

Congrats to all on the losses - Nic, I had a nosy at your album and you are looking AMAZING! Phenomenal result. I really love your haircut, by the way, I've been thinking about going for something similar but I get an attack of the nerves whenever I reach the salon!

NIc 14lbs, -2lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb
Preet 6lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb

Going to try to get rid of the final pound this month. Got to be honest - there's a big part of me that would like to take off more than that, but I guess you've got to draw a line somewhere and accept that it's your head that needs slimming, not your body. There's a temptation there to get to 8 stone just to see how I'd feel. Purely scientific curiosity! But yes, I know, that wouldn't be sensible.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
RESIST! tbh i think your weight is already a little too low for your height. if i were you i'd maintain for a few months and see how you feel then. you don't want to endanger yourself the other way do you :)

good luck tonight vicky, i bet you're gona look gorge!

rhuba xx

You're right, I must resist! I think it's a common thing, though... not being quite sure when to stop. I still feel big as I am now, but maybe that's just the height and the general lack of fitness - I never exercise! I should do some exercise, but I'm a very lazy woman unfortunately. Shopping counts, though, doesn't it?! ;)

Well it's weigh day for me today ladies and I've lost 3lbs!!! I'm really pleased as my weight loss has been really slow over the past4/5 weeks so it's given me a real boost. Went out last night too and had far too much wine, half a pack of pringles (light so that makes ALL the difference ;)) and half a chicken! This all sounds not too bad until you take into account the fact that I'd eaten before I went out! Ah well, at least I've a whole week to redeem myself!
This also means my BMI is finally in the 'normal' range :)

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb
Yodevil 8lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb
Preet 6lbs
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs

Well done Nic :)

Im not feeling too confident this week! I was told my dress looked nice last night, see what you all think :)

DSC08173.jpg

Vicky you look gorgeous! How did the evening go? And what about those heels???? Did you manage to keep them on all night? BTW, I can't see a tummy on you at all!!!

Oh and your bf looks very proud too!

Haha he is bless him, trust me i have flabby bit of skin under there that i just want gone! :)
The heels, well my feet were killing! I dont drink so i drove and had to do that in bare feet, people must of thought i was wierd, i kept having to take one off to rest my foot then do it the other way round :)

You look lovely Vicky, love the outfit! Hair and everything looks fab! My trick to killer heels is to get drunk as a skunk and take them off lol, I'm forever running about in my bare feet when I'm out, and have had manys a trip to the A&E not good lol x
Oh, and nope, no tummy in sight ;) x

Nic your pics are great, what a fantastic weight loss, you've done very well!
Also love the haircut :D
Iris, come round to mine and I'll chop it off for you :p haha you might need some wine 1st though! Why not even go short gradually, keep going every 3-6 weeks and get it cut up shorter every time? Or just go mad and find a nice pic and a reccommened stylist (always the best way) and just go for it! You'll also prob have a good loss that week too lol as you look like you have alot of hair! Lol x

Nic, I had a nosy at your album and you are looking AMAZING! Phenomenal result. I really love your haircut, by the way, I've been thinking about going for something similar but I get an attack of the nerves whenever I reach the salon!

Iris, thank you so much! I realizes afterwards that there was a bit of a theme going on in most of those pictures i.e wine!!! I'm actually half a stone lighter now but won't post any more pics till I reach goal (if and when!!)
I've had my hair short for many years now and don't think I could ever grow it long again to be honest. It takes much longer to style though believe it or not!

I dont think i could ever get my hair cut short.. i dnt think, i have thought about it though...
Going to do my Wii tonight to make up for not going on it for 2 days, i want to lose again this week!! I HATE staying the same!! I want to hit target by my bday which is 4 weeks today but thats 2lb a week to make it!

Back