September CHALLENGE!

Well done everyone - great losses!

4.9lbs. Good start, need to up the pace to meet my pledge.

Thanks for organising this Noitulove

Please can you update my weight please? I have lost 7.5lbs this week. My weigh in day is Saturday x

hello
can i pledge 16lbs please just started on the 4th of september so i'm a bit new too all this
but would like the support and the challenge

great ideas on here :)

I'll pledge 23lb in four weeks (first weigh in was -7lb) weigh date Monday's

I hope to lose 14 lbs in the 4 weeks - a bit late joining in I know. I was away for a few days and am catching up...I have lost 6 lbs in the first two weeks of september already (although the first 2 lbs won't count towards this as it was 2 days before monday 3rd).

Hello all,
I have had my second weigh in today .
I have lost 8 pound !!!

Week 1: 8 pound
Week 2: 8 pound

Well done misspiggy123 that's great :)

Well done Miss Piggy, over a stone gone already!! It stories like yours that help to keep us newbies going!

Busy Mum.
(PS Thanks for adding me noitulove it was just the boost I needed!)

wow well done miss piggy, and well done everyone x

Hi, i've been away so sorry fir late pot. I have only lost 3lb this week :) still pleased though. I might have a gain as I came of milkshakes for three dys while away . . . But right back on now and hoping to remedy things fast. xx

Failedatdietsfor15years! said:
Hi, i've been away so sorry fir late pot. I have only lost 3lb this week :) still pleased though. I might have a gain as I came of milkshakes for three dys while away . . . But right back on now and hoping to remedy things fast. xx

Terrible typing . . . I meant sorry for late post . . Came off milkshakes for three days . . . . (typing on an ipad and thats my excuse anyway) :) :)

I lost 6 lbs this week for a total of 15lbs in sept, if you could please update me, thank you.

Hi all :)

Sorry that I haven't posted for a couple of days (though I have been checking in and I quickly updated and added the new people yesterday afternoon). It was my husband's birthday yesterday and I've had a very busy few days! Plus my laptop has been massively playing up, so I've had to wait until I've been able to get up to the office. I should be having a new one delivered tomorrow! :)

Very well done to:
CP78 - and you're very welcome! :)
Finleyfox
misspiggy123
Failedatdietsfor15years!
shrinkingannie

Welcome to the challenge:
adele35
Daniellebaby15 - well done on your first weigh-in!
Moonagedaydream - well done on your loss!

Busy Mum, you're welcome. :)

Please can everyone check that I have done everything right for you? Thank you! :)

Had my first weigh in of September and I have lost 12 lbs!!!!! Am so happy and feel great !!!

;)

:)

X

Also my better half had lost a stone and half pound. Am so pleased for him and proud x

Last edited:
Hi all :)

Sorry that I haven't posted for a couple of days (though I have been checking in and I quickly updated and added the new people yesterday afternoon). It was my husband's birthday yesterday and I've had a very busy few days! Plus my laptop has been massively playing up, so I've had to wait until I've been able to get up to the office. I should be having a new one delivered tomorrow! :)

Very well done to:
CP78 - and you're very welcome! :)
Finleyfox
misspiggy123
Failedatdietsfor15years!
shrinkingannie

Welcome to the challenge:
adele35
Daniellebaby15 - well done on your first weigh-in!
Moonagedaydream - well done on your loss!

Busy Mum, you're welcome. :)

Please can everyone check that I have done everything right for you? Thank you! :)

Thank you Noitulove well my second weigh in and I lost 12lb!!!! :D:D

Well done, LadyKate25, that's brilliant! :) Just checking, will you only have three weigh-ins during the challenge?

Well done, Daniellebaby15. :) Awesome loss!

Noitulove said:
Well done, LadyKate25, that's brilliant! :) Just checking, will you only have three weigh-ins during the challenge?

Well done, Daniellebaby15. :) Awesome loss!

Yes I have three more weigh ins now. Is that ok , how u getting on ? Thank you xx

Back