Yummy Mummy in Progress

Wow your photos are inspiring.... well done you, you have done a great job x

thanks binky! :) i needed to see these photos to keep myself motivated and see how far ive come... =] x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so today starts off with me sneeezing like madddddd not helping that im on the motorway to get to work! argh! must be my hayfever kicking in .. thankfully taken meds for that :)

so today i had two weetabix. 200ml skimmed milk & 2 banannas one apple and a small 95g freddos chocolate bar! after work will have my tesco ultra slim shake then dinner will b brown rice , quorm sausages & mushrooms tomatoes. Yum! looking fwd to thaaaat. all comes in arouns 1300 cals :) and focusing on the water now! X thats the hardest paaaaaart !!!

OK so ive been a bit naughty and just maintained at 14.7.. i have 16 days before i Jet off for a family holiday for 9 weeks! ( Back on 1st September! ) and desperatley trying to lose half a stone by this time.. so im taking a bit of a drastic measure. . sticking to mt water and calorie intake but asked my doctor to give me some tabs to drain out excess unnesserey water my body may be holding onto.. water retention stuff. so he took my blood pressure and all clear gave me some appetitie suppressents and a small white little tablet to make me pee out any water rention water my body may be holding onto! completley safe tho. So tomorrow il wake up and see if theres been any difference at all ! Hopefully there will be and then the reamining two weeks I will be doing a VLCD ( Slim and Save ) along with a protien meal :) so target is to be somewhere between 13st 10lb - 13st 7lb. Hopefullyyyy ! :) Then i would have lost total 4 Stone from January this year!!! :) wooop Wooooop!!!! I am totally ready to get into shape and just be happy and healthy for meeee no vain stuff no impressing anyone else but meeee!!

had a bananna and two chocolate weetabix for brekkie along with semi skimmed milk 200 ml :)

lunch when i get home from work (working part time in school hours so i can manage my time around my children too!) il have my tesco ultra slim milk chocolate shake :) Dinner should be brown rice with Quorn sausages and lots of vegetables and an omlette :)
Meeting up with some girlfriends tomorrow so il be good all day and then have a nice grilled chicken for dinner!
Weekend ita my nieces 10th Birthday blsss her and were having a barbeque! so again good choicsa and grilled chicken or something along those lines...:)

on a positive note im feeling very happy and taking this journey one day at a time and enjoying the process. Touchwood! and my 16 yr old nephew even said aunty sadiah! u look like ur a school going girl! now even if thats not true...his charming words defo made me feel better about my progress lol xx

mwah! over and out x

Had my lovely dinner with my friends last night ! Yummmmmm . Saved my appetite for the main meal yesterday being Grilled Chicken chips and a diet coke.

Weighed in today at 14.4 1/2 .... YAY. . 3 lbs gone! meaning am now 3st 3lbs lighter.... Another 3 stone to goooo! X

Got a family barbeque today! SO looking fwd to thaaaaat:D

Nice loss, yay you!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thaaaanks ladies!!! :)

Well not sure if its cos im constupated or what but i seem to be stuck for few days at 14.7 im guessing its just that n nothing else...sigh im not being able tk do this properly last few days as i guess im all focused on going away next week! cant believe its come round so quick!! Still going to try and lose the last few pounds and stick to calorie counting and eating healthy when im away too xx

Tomorrow new day new start. Goal is to be 14.3 or 14.2 By next Saturday!! Lets doooo thissss x

14.6 today so i been hovering around the same for a while but its ok ive decided im just going to take each day as it comes and putting no pressure on myseld because thats when i start to panic! so now im focusing on the next goal which is 2 stone down to be 12.6 hopefully. I am upping my calories to between 1600-1800 calories to lose between 1-1.5lb per week as im away for 9 weeks to visit in laws so i know il enjoy myself a little more here and there so taking it slow and upping the cals a bit will give me some flexibilty while being able to lose weight slowly and steadily! im also going to focus from now on more how i feel and look and inch loss and hkw clothes fit me rather than the exact number on the scales!!! as they r not excataly always accurate and at the wnd of the day it is about how we feel and how our clothes fit us xx currently in a size 16 focusing now on geyting into 14 size jeans and size 12 tops :) X today am feeling super tired due to the heat just got bk frm work and tracking those calorieees x

tip for today and everyday. remmber we r dpong this for OURSELF and our own welbeing and thats what matters x

Very much on 14.4 n half...leaving for hols on Saturday. Going to try and lose a stone there! :) will cut my calories and b fasting x

Have an amazing time!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thaaaank You! :) eeeee!! :)

im making good choices upto the time of my flight and hopefully will continue to even when am there.. il b fasting too. but jus cant help feel a bit down today. i know ive lost 3 stone and all but seriously when i see myself naked and i see my stomach and how big it is i feel so down like will i ever fet rid of it and tone it up?! argh! hopefully jus got to stay positive n think to myself it will go...slowly but surely. Its in my control, got to keep the diet under control. . !! x
Flying off Saturday to Asia x will b somewat 48 degrees theeree....aaaargh!

You should look through the inspiring photos bit on here as i found it made me feel like i could actually do this x x

My tummy is my worst area too, it is so much bigger than the rest of me, it is mainly due to my appendix operation as they had to cut me open in so many places =(

Hope you have a lovely time on Saturday, are you all packed and ready? will you still be logging on regularly? x

You should look through the inspiring photos bit on here as i found it made me feel like i could actually do this x x

My tummy is my worst area too, it is so much bigger than the rest of me, it is mainly due to my appendix operation as they had to cut me open in so many places =(

Hope you have a lovely time on Saturday, are you all packed and ready? will you still be logging on regularly? x

il defo keep logging in and checking around x and hopefully despite ur appendix problem u will tackle the weight and so will i :) we can do this xx

Yes i should be fine to log in and track still so il try my up most best to keep it all updated! that will probabbly help me if anything to keep tracking! :) x

i am indeed all ready and packed! Literally only few bits to squeeze in last minute.com bt thats abt it all done xx woop. Jet off on Saturday flights at 6! X

Back