Yummy Mummy in Progress

Okay so i havent really been sticking to my calories past week but striaaaaght back on it now. Weighing in at 14.8 ! Next target to be 12st ( another 2 & half stone ) id like to be there by March\April 2015 fingers crossed! So lets doooo this. Going to plan a day in advance to keep me on track now! =) So will keep this updated now x Have a great weekend! =)
Ps: had mum and sis came over and we had a big pizza and triffle party.omg n.kebab rolls in naan... I am.too scared to weigh myself in the morning bt i sure hope my body doesnt decide to hold onto it ! Nrver ever now!! Going to keep focused ! X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Okay so i havent really been sticking to my calories past week but striaaaaght back on it now. Weighing in at 14.8 ! Next target to be 12st ( another 2 & half stone ) id like to be there by March\April 2015 fingers crossed! So lets doooo this. Going to plan a day in advance to keep me on track now! =) So will keep this updated now x Have a great weekend! =) Ps: had mum and sis came over and we had a big pizza and triffle party.omg n.kebab rolls in naan... I am.too scared to weigh myself in the morning bt i sure hope my body doesnt decide to hold onto it ! Nrver ever now!! Going to keep focused ! X Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the positive attitude :)

How are you getting on today? X

I have just had a subway salad for lunch and have already walked two miles today... Feeling motivated :D

Well done on the positive attitude :)

How are you getting on today? X

I have just had a subway salad for lunch and have already walked two miles today... Feeling motivated :D

Ohhhh thts fab! Good stuff!! X
Well its my 26th next month so really aiming for half a stone off b4 then! X

So i still havent really got into the swing of things.. Grrr i will seriously start now. Weigh 14.7 next target is 13.7 !!!! Woooo!

So my 26th bday today & im still 14.6! Well atleast im half the size i was from my last birthday!!!!! Back on the striaght path from tomorrow :|

Hey! Wow been two months and im still at 14st 5lbs!! Right going to crack on from tomorow. Going to try slimming world now as i have 4 months til i go Egypt! So must lose 2 stone by then xx

Hey! Wow been two months and im still at 14st 5lbs!! Right going to crack on from tomorow. Going to try slimming world now as i have 4 months til i go Egypt! So must lose 2 stone by then xx

Hey curvy,

Well done on the STS :)

I am thinking of joining slimming world in January to reach my goal, let me know how you get on x x

Hope you have a lovely Christmas x x

Hey curvy,

Well done on the STS :)

I am thinking of joining slimming world in January to reach my goal, let me know how you get on x x

Hope you have a lovely Christmas x x

Hey hun! Yes i joined sw now i have only just got the books & plan to do it now :) how are you coping?

Hey Hun, I love SW I have been on it for one week and had my first WI last night and I lost 6.5lbs, how are you finding it? X

Omg that is super news!!! :)
Well Hun... i have lost 3lbs in my first week... and i have also found out im pregnant..!! So now as much as I am happy i am also extremley nervous. Im hoping sticking to SW means minimum gain in my pregnancy! X

Omg that is super news!!! :) Well Hun... i have lost 3lbs in my first week... and i have also found out im pregnant..!! So now as much as I am happy i am also extremley nervous. Im hoping sticking to SW means minimum gain in my pregnancy! X

Congratulations, how exciting, were you trying and are your little ones pleased x

Well done 3lbs is great and I am sure it will help through the pregnancy x

Congratulations, how exciting, were you trying and are your little ones pleased x

Well done 3lbs is great and I am sure it will help through the pregnancy x

Hey huni !
I was not trying at all. It came as a big shock and a big supurise few days into the new year! :)
Yes i am reaaaaaally hoping slimming world helps me to have minimum gain! Really dont want to undo all my work and gain my 3st back! X how ru getting on? X

Unfourtnley i have miscarried at 14 weeks... i gave myself some time and i am now back to get myself into fit and healthy shape.. so il be starting my diary soon x.. most prbabbly cal counting x i was considering sw but i dont think im organised enough to quite follow that! X

Unfourtnley i have miscarried at 14 weeks... i gave myself some time and i am now back to get myself into fit and healthy shape.. so il be starting my diary soon x.. most prbabbly cal counting x i was considering sw but i dont think im organised enough to quite follow that! X

I am so sorry my lovely x x

Back