October CHALLENGE!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for joining in on the October Challenge. I've enjoyed doing it! :)

I've updated the first post with the following:

Well dones all round to everyone who joined in on the October Challenge, but and extra BIG WELL DONE to all those who achieved their pledges. They were:

Busy Mum :D
Sherie1 :D
slimgem :D
toddshar :D
Yeye :D

In the first post there's information about how much we all lost together and a ticker to show it also.

Since my weigh-in on Tuesday the 23rd I've managed to get to my goal weight, finally! - so I won't be taking part in any more challenges, but thanks to Busy Mum for setting up a November Challenge for everyone. It's a sticky at the top of the main Lipotrim Forum. Good luck to everyone who takes part in that! :)

Last edited:
Have you finished it??? I thought I still had until tomorrow as it's still October til Wednesday???

Yes, sorry, Ms R. :( As I said in the first post in the thread (and the same for the September Challenge) I did it over four weeks exactly. So it was from Monday the 1st until Sunday the 28th. This gave everyone four weigh-ins each. Maybe I should have just done the entire month like Busy Mum is for the November Challenge. ...but I though it was fair.

No problem Noitulove, I had a rubbish 0.5lb loss anyway x

Hi Noitulove, I've ended up 2lbs lighter at the end of October. Half as much as I'd hoped but being away on holiday scuppered that. I did lose the 4lbs in the month but it's the end that matters sadly. I hope to do better in November but I will be going away again at the end of the month, unfortunately, so I could be in the same position, although I will pleased if I end up where I should have been now!

Hey I lost another 4 lbs on Weigh in today that should have been last week but only went today nearly done it think I still had a pound. Never mind. Xx

Back