October CHALLENGE!

I hope you enjoyed Blackpool, Finleyfox. :) Good luck for next week's double weigh-in!

Huge well done again, Ms R! :)

Thank you so much Noitulove, I'm just totally buzzing today. Getting so many comments now it's great and watching faces as I tell them I've lost 3st 1lb in just 9 weeks is fun.

Hi noitulove can you put me down for a 4lb lost this week than

2.5lbs off for me

WOW Todshar, bloomin brilliant again, you go girl!!!! You must feel just totally amazing having lost 102lbs!!! Why don't you update your profile with your new statistics, I'd be very interested to see what percentage of your weight loss you have achieved and also how far you have come and to go.

6lbs for me this week! Woohoo!

BM

Busy Mum said:
6lbs for me this week! Woohoo!

BM

Wow, fantastic stuff! Well done.

toddshar said:
4.5lbs for me please

Just saw this Sharon. Another amazing loss. Well done you!

toddshar said:
Thank you squishy. How are you getting on?

Great thanks! Still "on the wagon" calorie counting-wise, and losing weight slowly but surely!

Well done, Mburke and Butterflygirl for your losses this week! :)

Massive well done, toddshar and Busy Mum for your losses and also for achieving your pledges! :D

Just realised I haven't posted any losses, is it okay to do that now? x

1st - 4lbs
8th - 5lbs
15th - 5lbs
22nd - 4lbs

Goal achieved :) x

I've forgotten to update! So far in October I've lost 14lbs :) Still a few days left, but today was my last weigh in of the month.

Hi all,

I just had my final weigh in for October and I have lost no weight this week !!!! ?
So my total weight loss for October is 11lbs
I am three pound of my goal.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeye, I had your first three weigh-ins, just needed the last one. :) Well done for this week's loss!

Really well done, Shikei85! :)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, misspiggy123, but I'm sure you'll have a lovely loss next week! :)

That's a great loss, Sherie1! :) ...and well done for achieving your pledge too! :D

I'll post tomorrow to round off the October Challenge.

Woohoo! Down 2.2lb this week! I know the challenge is probably over but for me it's still technically October so I'm saying I met my pledge ;)

Haha! :) Well done, squishymcfatterson. You did great!

Back