Yummy Mummy in Progress

Keep us informed, hope you have a lovely time and that the sisters aren't too bad x

Well done for being organised, i think packing is when you get more excited he he =)

Me and the bf are going to Paignton for the week next week to celebrate me finishing my degree so need to battle on today and looking forward to packing at the weekend he he x

woooo im here
and being supre good!!
fasting today and supursingly not hungry due to the heat!
x juz water water waterrr
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

heyyyyy
well its 40 degrees ... !!!!
and i cant track my food here for the life of me i have no clue how many calories are in certain things so im eating evrything im just trying to eat healthy n eat less bt soooo hard
im literally measuring my weight loss according to my clothes fitting. . !!

Last edited:
Well, I brought some Weetabix out here...only thing is the milk i used had 8g fat!!!!! how is that even possibleeeee.

Im.now back on MfP goin to track as much as i possibly can! wish me luuuuck!! It is SO haaaard.

wow that is high, can you dilute it with water? x

good luck trying to work it all out, but at least you can try your best to stay on track for the rest of the holiday, how many weeks do you have left? x

Im back on 1st Sep! Im just going to try & maintain! it is incredibly hard out here to find anything low fat! x

That's going fast, do the best you can Hun, you can get back on plan when you are back x

Thats the plan hun! Hoping for not even a litle gain trying my best to maintain xx

Fingers crossed my lovely, are you having a nice time :)

Thanks hun! X Yes having a nice time, Just really hot!! xx how ru keeping. going to check ur diary nw x

I know i havent kept this up to date grr but im back Monday so il be back on the calorie counting wagon and excercise il slowly re introduce too!! I think i have most certainly gained weight in.the last.8 weeks...hmm bt when ur on holiday its expected i soppose. So back to CC frm tuesday and logging xx see you all theeeen <3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know i havent kept this up to date grr but im back Monday so il be back on the calorie counting wagon and excercise il slowly re introduce too!! I think i have most certainly gained weight in.the last.8 weeks...hmm bt when ur on holiday its expected i soppose. So back to CC frm tuesday and logging xx see you all theeeen <3 Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey curvy, have you weighed yourself to see if you have gained? X
I am back on it today too as we have been a bit naughty the last week so have STS x

Hey curvy, have you weighed yourself to see if you have gained? X
I am back on it today too as we have been a bit naughty the last week so have STS x

O.M.G...!!!!! Weighed myself today at midnight striaght as soon as i got home ( frm airpoet as im bk now x ) on a full stomach ...and showing only as 4 n.half pound gain!!!!! I am soooooo pleased loool dont.think ive ever been so happy to have gained a few pounds! 2 months i ate freely n enjoyed myself mus hav been the heat that kept it off overall. So glad woooooo back on to striaght logging from tomorw x how u keeping with the restart?? X

O.M.G...!!!!! Weighed myself today at midnight striaght as soon as i got home ( frm airpoet as im bk now x ) on a full stomach ...and showing only as 4 n.half pound gain!!!!! I am soooooo pleased loool dont.think ive ever been so happy to have gained a few pounds! 2 months i ate freely n enjoyed myself mus hav been the heat that kept it off overall. So glad woooooo back on to striaght logging from tomorw x how u keeping with the restart?? X Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done that is great :) how has today been? X

I have kept on track today :)

Well done that is great :) how has today been? X

I have kept on track today :)

Oh fantastic x weighed in at 14.7 n half . First day was a bit wobbly bt going to track properly and plan in advance now to keep myself focused. X x

Next target is to be 12st... So 2 & half stone to goooo... X =)

Oh fantastic x weighed in at 14.7 n half . First day was a bit wobbly bt going to track properly and plan in advance now to keep myself focused. X x Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for getting back to it so quickly x

Back