September CHALLENGE!

LadyKate25,

Yeah, it's fine. :) I must have your weigh-in day wrong then?

thank you noitulove i was amazed as that is more than what i was expecting being TOTM too :D

Hi guys, -3 for me this week, bit crap but then i have been a bit crap with a drop of the naughty stuff lol, good luck everyone else xxx

Sorry, I'm confused, LadyKate25. :( Your first was on the 10th, the next two are the 17th and 24th and the one after that would be the 1st of October (so not part of the September Challenge)? Sorry to be a pain, I just don't want to get mixed up.

Well done Dizzy1968! :) I've updated you.

...and I lost 2lb this week.

well done noitulove x

Thank you, Dizzy. :)

Hi Noitulove, really grateful to you for doingnthis thread.

So could you please knock 5.5lb off my target please? Thank you muchly xx

Noitulove said:
Sorry, I'm confused, LadyKate25. :( Your first was on the 10th, the next two are the 17th and 24th and the one after that would be the 1st of October (so not part of the September Challenge)? Sorry to be a pain, I just don't want to get mixed up.

Well done Dizzy1968! :) I've updated you.

...and I lost 2lb this week.

Oh silly me. I'm with u now.
Am I out now of the challenge :(
Ok

Can I pledge for a stone between now and end of Sept....(Im on my first day today)

It gives me 2 weigh ins

Ms R, that's ok. :) I'll update you now, but don't I need to minus 8.5lb? I don't think you posted last week?

It's ok, you're still in the challenge, LadyKate25! :) I'll just put next to your name that it's 3 weigh-ins.

Of course, Butterflygirl! :) I've added you on.

well done Ally, stick with it, next week sure to be a WOW week, and same for you Adele, there are often people who only lose 4 or 5 on first week then they may find the 2nd week a 12 off, hope this is you x

Well done everyone on your losses. -3.5lb for me this week x

well done Janine, going great guns xx

I've updated you three, allysweetcheeks, adele35 and Lipotrim4Me. Well done on your losses! ally and adele, I second what Dizzy said about seeing what next week brings! :)

Back