September exercise challenge

We have a trampoline too....how much in exercise do you think it gives you.....do you just bounce or do any exercise in particular.

Rambled yesterday for about 2km so adding it to my total.

Target walk 75km 17 done 58 to go

Wrecked now after a 5km walk. Tried to stay on the flat but everywhere is hilly si once I got into the woods it was 1km all the way up. Took another lovely circular route through woods and farmland. Weather still overcast so perfect for walking instead of sunbathing.

Target walk 75km 22 done 53 to go

Sounds fabulous Tipperary. An enjoyable way to get some excercise in.
I have been doing very well food wise and I have got some walks in too so my running total so far is 93,032/ 360,000 steps.

The walks are lovely but I am surprised at how sore my hips are from the climbing...and it does feel more like bone than muscle. I stopped at the supermarket and chemist yesterday to buy some Epson salts or radox or something to soak in in the bath but couldn't find anything

I got my trainer out now.:)

20170909_175820[1].jpg

We have a trampoline too....how much in exercise do you think it gives you.....do you just bounce or do any exercise in particular.

Rambled yesterday for about 2km so adding it to my total.

Target walk 75km 17 done 58 to go

I just bounce continuously. I've been doing about 5 minutes. It doesn't sound much but it's so tiring. I'm hoping that by the end of the month I can do 10 mins at a time. I read somewhere a while back that trampolining is a really good calorie burner :)

I can do about 10 bounces, though it does make me laugh.

Sounds great. I have had 2 days now with no proper walking or any swimming at all. Pool guybis to call today so hopefully I can swim tomorrow. And collecting baby Oscar from airport today, it will be some workout pushing his buggy up these hills.

139,760/ 360,000 steps completed, so I am on track.
Trying to fit a quick walk in this morning and I have signed up for a spinning class so that should help me. I hope to make it to spinning once a week. Once I don't die after the first class.
You are all doing well.
The cross trainer looks good. If I had the room I would love one. I could cross train while listening to music. I don't really watch much telly.
Doing well food wise. Weighed myself this morning but have lost nothing since Friday. Haven't gained either so that is something.

155,312/ 360,000 steps.
Getting there!

168,471/ 360,000 steps. I am getting there :)

My trainer is out in the lean to so can't watch tv while doing it.I listen to music.
It needed a clean and I had to take the sides off as something was banging. I have sorted it now.So not used it much this week.
I have been out walking in between the showers. :)

Brilliant....nothing for me this week unless I count running around after a toddler

Back