September exercise challenge

Hardly any exercise for me in the last week. Mainly due to the weather but I also had a really busy weekend so didn't get time to do any then either.
Tonight I'm gong on a bike ride, hopefully for about an hour or so depending on the weather. My plan for this week is to try and do a bike ride tonight, Wednesday and Friday and then hopefully Sunday depending on how my weekend pans out. I'll hopefully do a bit of trampolining inbetween as well.

Rubbish at the weekend but was very good outside of this.
Did a spinning class. My muscles are sore. Obviously never used! But that us nothing compared to the bruising on my butt. Not sure if I will manage another class thus week. Kids had a great laugh at me though!
228,417/ 360,000 steps completed.

268,792/ 360,000 steps, so I am on track
And I did a spinning class. I was really struggling but I pushed myself as much as I could. Felt great after it though!

A nice 4km walk along a beach front on Saturday morning and about a slow 6km during the week so another 10km to add but still wayvbehind target.

Target walk 75km 32 done 43 to go

Sounds like you are having a nice time Tipperary. Plenty of time to up the exercise when you are back from your holidays.

312,896/ 360,000 steps. I will meet my target this month.

Target walk 75km 35 done 40 to go
Just in from a quick 3km walk. Honestly, the difference a few days makes. Because of the travelling I have been sitting for3 days and the walk today was hard. Pace was OK at 5.6km per hour

Target walk 75km 38 done 37 to go

Another short 3km walk this evening before dinner and I got darling husband to come with me

327,278/ 360,000 steps.
Did well yesterday but it is pouring rain today so I don't know how much walking I will manage to do.

Target walk 75km 42.5 done 32.5 to go

Raining here too but put my fleece on and went our and did 4.5km. Just 3 days left in challenge so will be hard to complete but having a target really makes me go out.

Target walk 75km 47.5 done 27.5 to go

5km this morning and tired now.
Each morning I set my app at yesterdays distance, when it tells me I'm half way I see can I go another bit before turning and have managed to get from 3k to 5k. Don't think I'll do that tomorrow as I'll have baby Oscar and a buggy

Well my month started well. I was doing trampolining every few days but then I stopped that as the trampoline was always wet and it didn't seem too springy so was hurting my legs. But I will start it again when it stops raining for more than a day!
I am still doing my bike training. I have a bike race on Sunday which I have been training for. TBH I'm not feeling too confident but I will try my best.

So moving forward, I have started to do tummy crunches, squats and the plank. I have challenged myself to do all 3 atleast once a day. Yesterday I managed 15 of each, so 15 tummy crunches, 5 squats and 15 seconds plank. It doesn't sound much but I am hoping to increase the count every few days.

That sounds like a lot to me. How far is the bike race?

353,859/ 360,00 steps complete and still 2 days left. I should make it.

I'm off out now for a walk but will have a big buggy and a giant baby to push so won't get very far

Target walk 75km 52 done 23 to go

4.5km with the baby and buggy, it was a tough push up the hill

368,269/ 360,000 steps. I made it :woohoo:

377,726/ 360,000. I did it.

I am sure you will be back to it Tipperary when you settled back in after your holidays. You did very well for someone who was on holidays :)

Back