September Mini Challenge

tried the porridge this morning and it was good, liked the lumpy bits, nice to have something to chew on!!
:eat:
That's exactly how i felt about the new porridge.
Day 7 today and i can not believe i am still 100%CD. See my CDC Friday night.

Saw my work colleague today (who put me onto the idea of CD) and i could not believe my eyes. She has lost 3 stone since the June. She looks fab and has given me more willpower.

Hi guys
Just wanted to let you know that my weigh in day has been moved from tonight to this Saturday so I will post my loss then, congratulations on everyone who has already weighed in! There have been some great losses and I am really nervous about my weigh in on the weekend now!! Eek! This month challenge is fab though as it gives us all something to aim for in the short term....

Good luck for anyone who has their weigh in tonight - I am SO tempted to weigh in at home tonight seen as it will have been a week but I am going to try not to because I know my scales probably won't be the same as my CDC...

Good luck everyone!!
Ruth
xx

good luck 4 this weeks wi hope your pleased with your loss!!.xx

Update:
Tilly Floss aim to lose 20lb by October 5th
Madameruthybaby aim to lose 20lb by 5th October
BabyJane aim to lose 25 Lbs by Oct 5th
LellyCD 10lb Aim 7lb so far!
Nibbles Aims to lose 15lb by October 5th
Cissie 9lb so far!
Smurf 12 1/4lb So far!
Will be slim aims to lose 21lbs by Oct 10th
Janey82 Aims to lose 25lb by October

I have definitely lost weight (skirt not so tight) and am off to see CDC tomorrow evening. I am on day 8 today and have set my goal to lose 1st 1lb in the first month. I have to say, i can hardly wait to be able to move on to the next stage. This 3 sachets a day is getting me down. But still holding out.:(
My ticker is my goal for tomorrow night, so maybe i'll get near to that. Is 1lb a day in the first nine days unrealistic???

no its not unrealistic nibble. good luck for tomorrow.
x

Smurf, I've just seen that your 12lbs was in the first week. WOW. Fantastic. Well done, keep it up.
Not the best day for me, a bit low, but holding out. Will just hold on to all of your shirt tails.!!

y ae u feeling low today nibbles? u will lose ya target weight. good luck and keep me posted. im here for u if u need a chat. jan xx

hey ladies, back from a day in the office, i'm finding it sooo much harder than cd'ing whilst working from home, much more light headed and watching the clock until i can have my tetra pack, tried strawberry today...yuk!, not getting that one again. just had my soup pack and feeling better now. Another day in the office tomorrow, hope its better than today!!

Hi Lelly, sorry you found it tough today, I suppose it takes a while to get organized with this way of eating in all the different places we spend time.
I have struggled today, I think i am restless as although I am nearing end of day 9, I don't have my first way in till tomorrow. Am still 100% sole source but am desperate for savoury... Turned a choc shake into a mousse tonight just for a bit of difference, It was ok, I am not a choc eater at all and think I will try it again with another flavour. Wish me luck for tomorrow I can't wait for my ticker to show a loss!!!
Good luck for tomorrow girls x

Hi,

I started on 1st September and would love to lose loads before the end of the month but i have no idea what the average per month is.

I have lost 11 pounds in 11 days so far and im ecstatic!! I presume it will slow down though??

your not on your own ive felt low today but put it down 2 deing due, i havnt got a wi with my cdc untill the 22nd so i will use my own scales on monday! good luck girls hope you do well.xx

Hi everyone
I am gobsmacked and a very happy bunny this morning...

I have lost 11lb!!!!!

Here's to another successful week!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hope you are all getting on well too!!!
I am trying the porridge as I type, i think it is an aquired taste but to be honest seems like quite a luxury being able to 'eat' something..
I think the smell is off putting but the taste is Ok....
I will be getting it again, and would advise everyone to at least try it!!

How are you all doing this morning???

xx

Did the school run and ended up going for a coffee, in our high street with 5 other mums. Two hours later, i am back home having had a morning of laughs. ( didn't tell anyone that i was on CD ). Wonder when people will start to notice any change???;)
Feel so much better after a strange low day yesterday.
I suppose it is inevitable that we have ups & downs, especially since we have all adapted our lifestyles so drastically, but will be worth it in the end.

I am telling so few people this time as well,
I have tried various diets and failed and this time I just want to see peoples chins drop!!!
The 78lb I want to lose will take me to the upper end of 'normal' but will also be the lightest I have ever been as an adult so to reach that weight will be amazing for me....
Have any of you got particualr events you are slimming for?
x

No events really.
Just fed up with my weight having crept up and up over the last few years.
And noticing how so many of the mums around me have put on weight and we all complain about it. Just thought it was time to do something about it and feel good about myself again.
Really want to suceed.

hey ladies, back from another day in the office, what a difference to yesterday, have been feeling great all day today!
isn't it weird how this diet can make you up and down.
Not sure what was different except i had my porridge really early yesterday but today didn't have anything til 10.30 (1/2 soup), also i split my choc tetra into 3, and topped each one with hot water to make lussssshh hot chocolate which i had every hour or so through the afternoon, found i still had half soup left for when i got home and still got 1 shake for this evening.
Still...glad i feel better cos i was starting to worry that i wouldn't be able to continue with it as i was completely spaced out most of the day yesterday.

hey nibbles, good luck with your weigh in tonight, fingers crossed for you !

xxx

Well !! Went to my CDC tonight and i have lost 7 lbs in my first 9 days.
So i am actually quite happy now.

Will carry on and thanks for all your support this week.:)

That's great Nibbles!! fantastic news, well done you !!

xx

well done once again Nibbles <already posted elsewhere as well :) >
I have felt quite down this afternoon, which is a real turn about after my weigh in this morning, I think it's just because I am so tired maybe.
Everyone have a good day tomorrow!!

Back