September Mini Challenge

oh absolutely!!! i have a wedding to go to at the end of Oct so that's going to be my next target!! Am loving our little thread! feel like we're all being really supportive to each other.

xx

hope so now ive come this far!! what would i do without my friends!!!...xx

Oh yes definately! We will have to have another Challenge called October challenge which can be from 6th October - 5th November... Does that sound ok to you all?

Ruth

wahey ladies!:happy036:
I've just got back from weigh in no3!!! and ......3lb off!!!!:party0049: I am sooo chuffed that's 1 stone in 3 weeks!!! and also am back into the 11's really really really happy!!!

yay me!!!

xxxx

wahey ladies!:happy036:
I've just got back from weigh in no3!!! and ......3lb off!!!!:party0049: I am sooo chuffed that's 1 stone in 3 weeks!!! and also am back into the 11's really really really happy!!!

yay me!!!

xxxx

I'm right behind you there. Well done Lelly.:girlpower:

Unfortunately i have to wait til next Monday for my next result.
Have to admit, i nearly did eat some almonds that winked at me, on opening the kitchen drawer.<<<but resisted fortunately.
Sitting here with a pint of fizzy water. Tap water and me do not get on too well. Drinking fizzy H2O and mint/green tea most of the time.
It is amazing, i can't get over my 12lb loss in 16 days.

oh bum..!! my cdc got that wrong it was 2lb not 3!! i was getting confused there thinking maybe I was 12.13 when i started but i wasn't, it was definitely 12.12 and now i am 11.13 so that worked out at 13lbs.....still very chuffed with that anyway!! 13lbs in 3 weeks..still good!

Well done on resisting those almonds Nibbles!!! 12lbs in 16 days is fab!!! let's keep at it 100%, we can do it! we can do it!!

Woo hoo lelly well done glad you made it 2 the 11's!!!:):)

Morning ladies, Hope everyone is feeling good today! i know i am measured myself and have lost a couple of half inches here and there and 1 inch from my belly so am chuffed with that too!
has anyone else been measuring? i've noticed that i'm losing from different places every week, first it was arms then legs and waist now boobs and belly!
So wk4 for me day 1, still going strong and not feeling the light headedness so much now unless i get up too quick! think my water intake may have dropped over the last few days as someone chucked one of my bottles so i only have one now, going to keep a note of every bottle today to make sure i get it back to the 4/5 ltrs again. Didn't get any porridge or bars this week so shakes n soups all the way for me, might leave the bars till i'm closer to target i think.
now i'm just rambling!!
Have a good day all!!
xx

Hi Lelly,
I am feeling rough today... don't think its connected with cd, think I may have a tummy bug as was feeling very sick this morning.
I managed to have my shake but am down on water because as soon as I drink I feel sick and think it's better to get the shakes down me and for them to stay down rather than risk everything by drinking more.
I don't have my third weigh in till Saturday, and am supposed to be going away tomorrow and Friday if I feel well enough... will be staying SS though.
I have been measuring but am only doing so every two weeks so not due to be re measured for another week.
My clothes are very loose though and my bras are too big now and are getting very baggy.
Put my PJ's on last night <i only use them to lounge in> and my hubby said they look like clown pants they are so baggy.
Anyway, have to take my daughter to the clinic for an apt, and then am going back to bed to see if I can shift this yucky bug.
Good luck to everyone else...
How are you doing Ruthy???
I see somewhere else you are looking at moving up the plans? Are you fed up or do you just feel you are nearing your goal....
What have your losses been like so far?
Ok have a good day everyone
xx

Stupidly stood on scales today and only 1lb down. So disappointing:(, but weigh-in has been moved from Friday to Monday, so maybe i'll increase my loss over next 5 days.
Due on over next few days, so my excuse will be water retention.LOL.
Last WI, my CDC measured my waist, 2 inches lost. Boobs definitely deflating, bum smaller ( according to DH ). Face bit thinner too.
Went shopping for school plimsolls for daughter and sneaked round the ladies clothing. Saw loads that i will buy when i get down a few more pounds.
Feel a bit bored with CD today. But got to hold on in there.
:wave_cry:

ooorrr hey nibbles, don't be disappointed,:hug99: you've got ages til weigh-in yet, the horrors of daily weighing!!! i threw mine out for exactly that reason years ago, felt quite free afterwards. i still get a bit anxious before weigh-in though and keep saying to hubs that i don't feel any different etc etc, i've been proved wrong everytime so far!! Keep thinking about hubbies comments about shrinking instead!

Know what you mean about getting bored though, i tried to shake it up a bit (scuse the pun!) today by having soup for breakfast instead...oooh how exciting is my life!! just had my half capuccino shake made with hot water and a sweetner to make it ultra sweet, done the trick nicely.
Can't wait for dress shopping for a wedding in Oct, would love to buy a 14!! Not going to try anything yet though!!

Your doing sooo well!! Keep up the good work!!

xxx

Put my PJ's on last night <i only use them to lounge in> and my hubby said they look like clown pants they are so baggy.
xx
lol Tilly!! brilliant!

Hope you feel better soon:patback:!!!

Hi girls, I feel crap today and have hardly drunk ny water!
Am going to have a hot chocolate now to see how that goes down,,,,

Today has made me feel like this is an insummountable mountain! Have just been looking through dresses for my party in January and got all panicky... worrying thta I will always be fat and never get down to a size 12..
Do any of you still get the doubts that you will succeed... Its not doubts that I can stick the diet,.. I just worry it will stop working!
Am I going mad?
xx

hi tilly! no your not goin mad! yes i think things like that all the time! even tho ive lost 4 stone in total so far i still cant see the change in me! does that sound stupid? hope you feel better after your hot chocy!.....xx

hi tilly! no your not goin mad! yes i think things like that all the time! even tho ive lost 4 stone in total so far i still cant see the change in me! does that sound stupid? hope you feel better after your hot chocy!.....xx

Tilly get well soon, if you are poorly, at least keep up the fluid intake of water ( not for CD benefit ), but so you remain hydrated. Only mix half a sachet with i/2 the water , if you feel up to some sustenance. Don't force it. Go easy and have an early night.

I can't see any change in me yet, i suppose the same way as i let my weight creep up & up. Only a photo gave me a horrible shock & opened my eyes. I worry about giving up, not so much about CD not working, but more cos it won't be fast enough for me. I want it now.:rolleyes:

Hi Girls, I am feeling much better thanks...
Am trying to drink more today to make up for yesterday...
I'm sure it must take us a while to adapt to such big changes happening. I lost a stone before starting CD so 2 off in total, but although i know my clothes are MUCH looser, I still feel so huge.. I guess it takes time!
Anyway am goign away this evenign and won't be back till tomorrow evening. My friend who i'm going with is sympathetic and will not insist on going for a slap up meal, I have just bought a hand blender only a few pounds from argos so that i can take it with me and whizz the shakes in the hotel room.... I have the shaker, but wasn't that satisfied with the results when I used it, this way I can also have my hot choc tonight!
So good luck for the next few day's..
Is Ruthy still here and on the challenge? Hope you are Ok if you are reading this...
xx

Hey Tilly, have a good trip, glad you are feeling better today! Drink tons of water if you can!
I'm in the office today so i've brought my shaker (not cd) sometimes it works sometimes not, have to use in the office though don't want to draw too much attention to myself!! i also bring a tetra which i split and have as hot choc 2/3 times a day...mmm!
Didn't feel great yesterday had really bad hunger pains, my stomach was crying out for something else and i'd had all my shakes by 8, not had this too often so far, it was unbearable!! Woke up fine though this morning, no idea what caused, i'm wondering if the porridge the day before may have kicked off some hunger...hmm interesting! not bought any for this week just got shakes n soups...doing it old skool!!
have a great day everyone!!
xxx

Hi Tillyfloss

Yes I am still here! Plodding on with the diet. I had to stay in a hotel room and took my shaker with me but then I got really worried that the people in the rooms next to me thought I might be using a 'rude instrument' if you know what I mean so make sure you put the TV up loud to cover the noise!!!! My hotel annoying only had Pay TV so I couldn't use it to cover the noise!!

I am still on the challenge - I had 4lbs to go, although unfortunately on Sunday I had a massive cheese binge so I am not even sure if I can get to my goal by October 5th but I have been doing my Hotpants workout DVD like some crazy woman desperately trying to burn off all of the cheese that I munched my way through!!

I'm glad you here you are feeling better today and I know exactly what you mean about not seeing a difference in yourself. I got quite upset about this last night until I put on a pair of my old jeans and realised how come I have come on LL and also now CD. I am over two stone lighter than I have ever been and the jeans showed that even if I can't see it!!

Do you have any old clothes that you can try on to show you how far you have come already??

Ruthy
xx

Back