September Starter

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Tanya Jade, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Tanya Jade

Tanya Jade Full Member

Hi, I have just started LL and am new to this site which is fantastic by the way.. Good luck to all other LL starters. I have my first weigh-in tomorrow so I'm a bit apprehensive but rather excited. My first week went OK except I felt so weak on day three that I could hardly life my hands. Also, my breath can strip paint at this current time but it's all good. My husband says the worse it is, the more weight I am losing, bless!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. greentea

greentea Full Member

lighter life
    hey tanya im just going into week 2 and have found that the more water i drink the better my breath is
  4. Tanya Jade

Tanya Jade Full Member

Thanks for the tip. Failing that, I have just bought some breath freshener!
  5. Willdoitthistime!

Willdoitthistime! Full Member

Good luck for your first weigh-in tomorrow! Mine is tomorrow too - have stuck to it 100% so should have lost. I also suffered from that terrible weakness, I could hardly get out of bed. I do feel better now though. Let us know how you get on :)
  6. Tanya Jade

Tanya Jade Full Member

Good luck to you Suzanne. I have also stuck to it completely and haven't found it too hard but early days I guess. I am pretty sure I have lost as I feel less bloated x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.