Seraphine's Final Push - trying for that last stone!!

I did very similar this weekend Sera - we just have to put it behind us and move on - hope you catch up on your sleep too xxx

Morning Sera love, don't beat yourself up, we've all been there and done that. Put it behind you and get back on the mark love.

It'll only be water weight babes. x

Well, yesterday was a write-off as well. I had a migraine (it's amazing what no sleep and bad food do to you...) and didn't eat anything good. Just fitted in what I could between nausea sessions.

Today is a new day - I'm better, my head doesn't hurt, and I know what needs to be done. My scales are telling me scary things - I'm back up to 165!!! (although I'm hoping it's just my period and lots of water weight... I'll try not to obsess about it).

Off to the shops because I have 3 eggs, 1 chicken breast, and that's about it. I don't even have anything good to feed my kids for dinner, plus I'm out of diet coke. Oh no!!

Onwards and downwards, right?

You know it's water weigh Sera.

That's the spirit lady! Did you stock up on Akins-y goodies?

Yep! Eggs, prawns, steak, chicken, pork chops, Mattesons sausage, cheese, brussel sprouts, broccoli... and diet coke... (whoops, didn't mean to mention that last one!)

I had pork chops for breakfast, and a few ribs for lunch, and am sitting here thinking I'm hungry, but am I hungry enough to go eat something? I'm pretty tired and think I'm just going to head to bed instead of eating. Maybe I'll have a cheesestring and just head upstairs!

See you all tomorrow morning - thanks for listening to me whinge, and for getting me back on track!

Not a whinge, we've all been there. I just had a huge bowl of lettuce and dressing - can't go to bed hungry! ;)

Nice shopping too. :D

Morning Sera love. :)

Back