ProPoints Serha's ww diary

I love chicken soup too!! Well any soup really lol.
I've got soup for lunch the rest of the week (not today) I've git Heinz big soup minted lamb hotpot yum!! I think it's 6pp for the tin but is so tasty and I love the chunky veg in it xx

Hahaha Poor Ger is sick of me eating soup - it used to be everyday and oddly enough, for breakfast!
This mornings breakfast consisted of :
WW chicken soup
2 riveta
low fat cheese triangle
sliced tomato
Sounds more like lunch but looooved it!!! Best breakfast since starting on WW :D

Serha said:
Hahaha Poor Ger is sick of me eating soup - it used to be everyday and oddly enough, for breakfast!
This mornings breakfast consisted of :
WW chicken soup
2 riveta
low fat cheese triangle
sliced tomato
Sounds more like lunch but looooved it!!! Best breakfast since starting on WW :D

LOL who said breakfast had to be cereal right lol love it. Xx

LOL who said breakfast had to be cereal right lol love it. Xx

LOL Hell yeah!!! :D
Poor Luke has even been converted although all he wants is 'green soup'! He got spinach and garlic soup in some fancy restaraunt with my parents years ago and that's all he'll eat now - which in fairness, is bloddy great!

Thanks hun!

So i tried to be as good as gold over the whole weekend and even went out saturday night without drinking. Took the car and got to get home without chasing a taxi down! On Sunday myself and Luke were joined by our amazing friends for brunch and a kickabout. 13 kids, 6 mammies and 2 daddies - amazingly fun and heartwarming to know they'd all gather together for us. We felt very special :)
We're off to hte ploughing championship early tomorrow morning and staying in a B&B for the night, so i have 2 days of no kitchen to cook in but will really try hard to make the right choices while out and will bring fruit with me everywhere ;) Had a sneaky weigh this morning just to see i did no damage at the weekend and i'm on track for Thursdays WI - lets hope its a great one!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and are having a happy Monday :)
Much love from the sunny Kerry (doesn't happen too often!) xxx
How the hell did Kerry get the sun?? Send it back to Dublin would ya?! lol
LOL Hell yeah!!! :D
Poor Luke has even been converted although all he wants is 'green soup'! He got spinach and garlic soup in some fancy restaraunt with my parents years ago and that's all he'll eat now - which in fairness, is bloddy great!
Why don't you cook up a batch for him?? Don't you feel ripped off having to use up PP for soups?? I hate it.. I feel so robbed... lol

How the hell did Kerry get the sun?? Send it back to Dublin would ya?! lol

Why don't you cook up a batch for him?? Don't you feel ripped off having to use up PP for soups?? I hate it.. I feel so robbed... lol

Hahaha Sorry but hanging onto it ;) Ger said they even had a BBQ while we were in Dublin - so not fair!
I don't mind the pp in soup cos it was just so easy to heat up and i was feeling lazy ;) I make a yummy spinach, garlic and brocolli soup for Luke - he devours it but get a bit sick of eating it all the time!

So today's dinner is :
Chicken breast
rice
Stirfried veg (brocolli, baby corn, green beans, asparagus, onion, mushrooms) and passata, with a heap of herbs/spices to flavour it up!

Can't wait!!! :D Then off to bootcamp at 7 (sigh!) Will feel the better for it though :D

Sounds like a busy weekend, wow :) Am sure everything will be fine for your WI on Thurs tho! ;) Well done for sticking to healthy habits etc! Jealous of your weather though, it's so miserable here!

Thanks girl, could easily have gone on the complete lash but decided i'd let my skinny friends at it and i'll join them another time ;)
It was blistering here all day and my poor mammy was hammered with the rain in Dublin! Was hoping for some serious rain tonight for my bootcamp though but no luck and she had us running the hills of kerry. I hate and love her all in the one breath ;)

I have 6pp left for the day so going to have a hotchocolate 2pp, wafer mallow 1pp, strawberries&melon and bit of canned cream 2pp and just leave the last one (in case i used it without counting!)
Roll on snack time :D

We're off to ploughing championship tomorrow morning at 5 so i won't be back on here till Thursday morning. Good luck to everyone for the next few days xxx

Looks toxic!!! ;)
Yum.. ha ha...
Thanks girl, could easily have gone on the complete lash but decided i'd let my skinny friends at it and i'll join them another time ;)
It was blistering here all day and my poor mammy was hammered with the rain in Dublin! Was hoping for some serious rain tonight for my bootcamp though but no luck and she had us running the hills of kerry. I hate and love her all in the one breath ;)
Yea hasn't stopped raining ALL day here.. Seriously.. beginning to end of today it rained!!! Hopefully some of that sun is heading up here :)
I have 6pp left for the day so going to have a hotchocolate 2pp, wafer mallow 1pp, strawberries&melon and bit of canned cream 2pp and just leave the last one (in case i used it without counting!)
Roll on snack time :D

We're off to ploughing championship tomorrow morning at 5 so i won't be back on here till Thursday morning. Good luck to everyone for the next few days xxx
Snacks sound yumilicious... :)
Enjoy the ploughing.. Mate of mine has a stall down there.. for Karcher.. Jonathan is back in Dub so ya won't be seeing him.. i'm sure yer well disappointed.. lol

Have a great time Hun xx

Ooh, bootcamp sounds tough! I definitely don't envy you, lol! :p

Snacks sound lush! Have a lovely time, you'll be missed! xx

See you on Thursday, enjoy yourself!

Thanks girl, the snacks went down an absolute treat!!! Hope you're having a great week :)

Yum.. ha ha...

Yea hasn't stopped raining ALL day here.. Seriously.. beginning to end of today it rained!!! Hopefully some of that sun is heading up here :)

Snacks sound yumilicious... :)
Enjoy the ploughing.. Mate of mine has a stall down there.. for Karcher.. Jonathan is back in Dub so ya won't be seeing him.. i'm sure yer well disappointed.. lol
Awwww well even if he'd been there could have walked past him 10 times LOL
It was class but very tiring!!! Hope you're having a great one girly x

Hey ladies :)

I'm back from the ploughing and really tried very hard to be a good girl but may have faltered slightly ;) lol
So we ate out on Tuesday night and i ate enough meat to feed me for a week - delicious!!!
On a positive note - I'm down 1 pound :D Very happy with that as i didn't think i'd be down anything, up if i was honest!

Breakfast this morning :
2 quorn sausages
2 grilled tomatoes
2 ww bread with philly
1 egg scrambled

Sxxx

Well done on the loss Hun xx

Back