Serial dieter strikes again...

MrsGlas81 said:
Ok, so first proper UD and I've had around 1370kcal.... And I'm stuffed! Managed just over 2 litres of drink as well. I don't like this full feeling.... It doesn't seem right. But it's early days.. Hope I don't pile the weight on. I'm going to try and have under 500 tomorrow.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks BB! How's it going with you?

Think I've planned tomorrow's DD.. Hope I can stick to it. Here's the plan...

Slim and save banana shake 130

100g carrot batons 37
Salsa dip 30

Slim and save cafe latte 130
Hard boiled egg 78

Total = 406

Not looking fwd to it after today!

MrsGlas81 said:
Thanks BB! How's it going with you?

Think I've planned tomorrow's DD.. Hope I can stick to it. Here's the plan...

Slim and save banana shake 130

100g carrot batons 37
Salsa dip 30

Slim and save cafe latte 130
Hard boiled egg 78

Total = 406

Not looking fwd to it after today!

You will be surprised, if you are just off the vlcd it's surprising what you can do knowing that the next day is an UD.

Wish me luck, I weigh in for a weeks reading tomorrow after today's DD!

Ooh good luck - ill check your diary tomorrow, will keep my fingers crossed. Do u feel thinner?

MrsGlas81 said:
Ooh good luck - ill check your diary tomorrow, will keep my fingers crossed. Do u feel thinner?

Yes and a bit happier!

Your DD plans sound fine. I usually have fruit and nat yog for breakfast, soup or prawns & cottage cheese or fish & veggies for other meals. I think you need to be eating more on your up days..TBH you need to be over 1500 to a max of 2000. I know it sounds a lot but its important otherwise daft as it sounds it slows weight loss down. You can add healthy but calorie dense foods like cheese or avocado or include a treat, ice cream chocs etc. Having treats is as much part of the plan as the DD's its to stop 'diet' boredom which leads us to break the plan.

Ooh, just checked and 4 slim and save packs and milk takes me to 561 calories... Hopefully this is ok... I'm guessing so. The amount of exercise I've done today it should be!

I did a few DDs at first with 4 S&S packs and was fine. You'll soon get under 500 cals on a DD BUT you must eat more on an UD or you will be slowing things down too much. Also, psychologically, you need to not be on a diet on UDs - makes this plan so manageable for the long term.

Thank you both for your replies, all I can think of now is chocolate for tomorrow! Mmmmmmmm.......

So, DD done....

S and S Shakes for breakfast and lunch
Hairy bikers tuna salad pasta for tea
Milk

Comes to approx 494 kcal, but I did have a *tiny* bit of a nibble on some pasta sauce that the kids had.... And half a meatball, but this is hardly going to put the cals up?!

So, tomorrow, ill be aiming for over 1500 cal's if poss.... Good thing is I get a Graze box delivered to work, so this should help me! Yum!

How's everyone else's day been?

It's just getting my head around not being on a diet on an UD that's hard to comprehend! Sure ill get there in the end.

Glad your DD went well! Enjoy your UD tomorrow I certainly enjoyed mine today!!

DD for me tomorrow, enjoy your UD tomorrow, anything planned?

Thank you...... Ooh I will don't you worry, it's all planned to the last detail! Lol! I'm bloomin starving tonight, off to bed to try and forget about it..

Morning! Weighed in after DD and I'm back down to 11st 4 - Yippee! Going to try and eat more than I did on my UD on monday today... can't wait for my lunch - Baked beans on toast! YUM!

Ooh have I enjoyed today! Porridge for breakfast, baked beans on toast for lunch and walkers baked crisps... A couple of plummets from my graze box, banana and clemantines, a couple of fruit salad sweets... Tea was a Spanish chicken bake with griddled Mediterranean veg.... I'm feeling rather full so can't finish all the portion! May have another third for lunch tomorrow as I'm wierd and don't mind cold veg! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's DD! But at least it's followed by an UD - and I'm off to Bristol for shopping and a consultation for laser eye surgery (and lunch of course!) in the day and off to the pub with friends for tea... Best try not to go over calories!

So, today I've eaten 1581 cals approx... And I'm soooo full! But I think I may have room for a cup of tea and a kitkat.....

yoga84 said:
I had laser eye surgery 6 years ago - absolutely brilliant... Best thing I ever did! :)

That's good to know - where did you have it done? I'm going to optical express, they say its as cheap as £395 an eye... I'm a bit sceptical!

MrsGlas81 said:
That's good to know - where did you have it done? I'm going to optical express, they say its as cheap as £395 an eye... I'm a bit sceptical!

I had mine done with them too but mine cost around £1500 in all - but I was nearly blind lol! And apparently the worse the prescription the more expensive! Worth every penny though :-D

Well done on conquering your UD fears....you seem to be really getting the hang of it..:)

yoga84 said:
I had mine done with them too but mine cost around £1500 in all - but I was nearly blind lol! And apparently the worse the prescription the more expensive! Worth every penny though :-D

My mums just had them done but she had to pay £6000 as she had the early signs of glaucoma so it was new lenses inserted. My prescription isn't too bad so fingers crossed! Just love the thought of getting up in the morning and not faffing with lenses! Hopefully mine will be around what you paid or less... Also means a trip to Primani.. I love that place!

JillyCornwall said:
Well done on conquering your UD fears....you seem to be really getting the hang of it..:)

Thank you - feeling rather fat now tho! Off to plan tomorrows DD now xx

Back