Serial dieter strikes again...

I'm amazed... At my lowest weight I was 11stone 3, that was last Saturday morning, and it was Saturday that I decided to try JUDDD. Yesterday was an UD, this morning I only weighed 11st 4.5lb! Incredible! I'm so looking fwd to the scales tomorrow after today's DD! Who knew dieting could be this fun!

Well, I've managed til 11am without breakfast, two cups of green tea, a bottle of diet coke and a normal cup of tea so far. Decided to have my hairy dieters pasta for lunch 183cal and cottage pie for tea 241cal. So ill have 75 remaining tonight. Love this diet!

The last few hours have been hard. Got a horrible headache that reminds me of ketosis, been freezing cold. Just had my tea and now only got 2 ginger nuts and a cup of tea to look forward to. Roll on tomorrow! Hope the scales are kind!

So. Today's total calories is 530. Fingers crossed the scales show good tomorrow!

MrsGlas81 said:
So. Today's total calories is 530. Fingers crossed the scales show good tomorrow!

Well done mrs G enjoy your UD tomorrow, have you anything nice planned?

biggusburdus said:
Well done mrs G enjoy your UD tomorrow, have you anything nice planned?

Off to Bristol, shopping and eye appointment. No kids!

MrsGlas81 said:
Off to Bristol, shopping and eye appointment. No kids!

Woohoo! Shopping without kids! Luck you!

Had a really good day yesterday, successful eye appointment, successful shopping trip, good news re money, nice lunch out, nice pub tea. Fab! Only thing is I'm absolutely shattered today, grumpy and have a mahoosive headache, got to take DD to an animal park as DH taking DS to Chelsea to watch the footie. Paracetamol tea and a shake..... I can do this. This down day is doable.... Roll on bedtime! Lol!

Forgot to add, that I've STS weight wise which is brilliant, I really thought that after coming off a VLCD I would put on a few lbs but I've only put on a lb.

Yay! That is good after vlcd, others here have reported 4lb bounces!

Don't worry about the headaches either, lots of us got them in the first week or so. Stay hydrated and they slacken off and go away!

Good luck for the next week :)

2012willdoit said:
Yay! That is good after vlcd, others here have reported 4lb bounces!

Don't worry about the headaches either, lots of us got them in the first week or so. Stay hydrated and they slacken off and go away!

Good luck for the next week :)

Aww thanks, reassuring about the headache, do people still drink 2litres+ on UD's? I didn't drink anywhere near that amount yesterday.

Oh please don't. I am a sports lecturer and that 2litres of water thing scares me!

You could drink more to stave of food cravings but if you are worried about being dehydrated just check the colour of your wee. It should NOT be dark or colourless. The first is a sign of dehydration and the second over hydration. Neither are good for you in the long term.

Pale straw coloured is fine!

Well done on the weigh in MrsG, sure next week will be a good loss. Glad you had a good day out, hope the DD is not too painful LOL!!

Thanks everyone :) got to Puxton Park and I was sick - bought up my slim and save shake :( headache nearly gone now tho. Does that mean I get more calories today?! Feel better now. Dont know what bought that on?

Does anyone know why I'm still feeling freezing - as in like when in Ketosis? Everyone round me is hot but I'm shivering!

Maybe its the low calories?? Hope your feeling better hun x

Sorry, random withering on here, just pouring my thoughts out, so ignore me! Tomorrow is my first 'official' weigh in... Hopeful of possibly a lb off, to get back to my start weight but we will see. Today I managed under 500cals.... Skimmed milk in two cups of tea, green tea, diet coke, slim and save shake (unfortunately I wasn't well after this - putting it down to a migraine and was sick), slim and save bar for lunch, griddled med veg for tea, and a bag of twig lets (yum - 98 cals, why did I not realise before?!).

RebekahR said:
Maybe its the low calories?? Hope your feeling better hun x

Thanks :)yes loads better, just drooling at the thought of my UD tomorrow! You are doing amazing by the way, I'm so jealous you've lost 4lb already - amazing! Xx

Oh good, migraines the pits!!

I can't decide to do a dd or an id tomorrow!! Thanks hun :)

Xx

Back