1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Serial Weigher...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by ShutFeeUp, 21 May 2014 Social URL.

1. ShutFeeUp

ShutFeeUp Active Member

so I know we shouldn't weigh everyday because we fluctuate, but for me, seeing the scales go down everyday is the only thing keeping me 100% motivated!
    i started on saturday and am delighted to have lost 6lbs already!
    :eek:

hope everyone else is super motivated & i hope i am not the only serial weigher out there :)

happy slimming xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

I'm a serial weigher too, at least twice a day - as long as you know that your weight will fluctuate and to expect pluses as well as losses then it's not a problem.

Hope all's going well for you :)

4. Mel.P

Mel.P Member

If you like to weigh every day, there's a little app called 'Happy scale'. It smooths out all the jagged bits, so that all you see is a nice, gentle downward curve.

5. Lulu2810

Lulu2810 Well-Known Member

Ooo I'll have to download that. Although I'm going to try my hardest to weigh only on fris and mons :)