Serious pain in legs and lower tummy, HELP!

AimeeLu

Battling On!
Anybody else get serious pain in their legs when walking only a moderate amount, especially uphill?

I also get a very sore tummy, like when you press down onto it... I have IBS apparently but I'm pretty sure that's not normal.

Been suffering for about 3 years with both issues but now it's getting pretty bad now :(

Anyone?

hi aimeelu:)
did'nt want to read and leave.
though i dont have your problems,i would think if you are feeling uncomfortable or painful in anyway,and it's been going on for a while,and seems to be getting worse,you should definately go and see your doctor.
probably will be nothing to worry about,but no point taking chances.
i wish you luck babe:)

did'nt want to read and leave.
though i dont have your problems,i would think if you are feeling uncomfortable or painful in anyway,and it's been going on for a while,and seems to be getting worse,you should definately go and see your doctor.
probably will be nothing to worry about,but no point taking chances.
i wish you luck babe:)

Thankyou :)
I really hope someone has some sort of answer or simmilar issue etc to this at some point :( I've thought about the docs, but cause im there so often with alot of things... I always feel like im pestering them. At the meer age of 18... I shouldn't really have anything wrong, I think they may feel I'm an attention seeker to be honest!!! :cry:
xxx

hey aimeelu:)
i know it can feel like you're being a bother to the doc sometimes,or you worry that they're thinking you're attention seeking,but honestly they are there to look after your health,and don't mind you going to see them when you're feeling rough.
i would definately go and have a chat about your pains.
i was wondering if you are taking any medication for your ibs?
and if not the doctor might have something they can prescribe to help.
the doctor presumably told you about the ibs,so really will understand if you go and have a chat about the symptoms.
and mention the pains in your leg at the same time,probably something really simple,that the doc will be able to help with.
there really is no point you suffering,for fear of going to see the doc,and even if you find someone who has similar syptoms,they're not you,and your's may be caused by something completely different!
also remember that whatever worries you have,you know how you feel,you know it's not attention seeking so dont be daft,go see the doc.(imo,ha ha)
good luck to you girl:D
let us know how you get on:)

Aww Thankyou for your lovely message miss bee!!
I have made the decision to go to the Docs now about it all and fingers crossed something good will come about it. I also have really bad stretch marks, which I know isn't right for an 18 year old... and I'm not terribly terribly over weight (if I was literally majorly obease then to be honest i'd understand!!) so I dont really see why that would happen. I'm using Bio Oil at the mo, and that's helping a bit... but... as you'd expect I'd like to know why they're there!!

I went to the docs recently about ingrown pubic hairs that turned into about 5 large absceses, which they have done feck all about, so thats knocked my confidence with the docs a bit :/

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and let you know how I get on, going to book a app for Friday :)

THANKS AGAIN :D xxxxx

so glad you,re going to the docs,i know they're not always totally on the ball,but sometimes it is up to us to keep asking!
as for your stretchmarks,it is very common for young people to develop some stretchmarks through the speed at which they grow during the teen years,it happened to my bro when he was about 15/16.i think you are doing the right thing using bio oil,i've heard good things about it(though i think it's probably a bit late for me!:sigh:)
hope you get on well at the docs,and dont be afraid to mention anything that is bothering you.
good luck babe.:)

Ahhh, that's not a good thing r.e stretch marks... I'll ask anyway and see what they say :/
Fingers crossed!!! xx

just thought i'd check in and see how you got on at the doc's?
hope you are doing ok:)
have a good weekend girl!:D

Sorry I haven't logged in for a while, I ended up in hosp on Friday after a sudden intense migrane ( my gran and her sister had brain hemrages when they were younger so everytime I get a weird migrane I have to go to hosp :cry: ) So... as you can imagine didn't really make it to the docs. I'm planning on ringing up and booking one tommorrow tho :) If ya read me weight loss diary there's some more news on there, (I'm a lazy typer! lol )
Thanks for checking up on me, It's really nice to know people care for you and your problems :p xxxx

Hi Aimeelu,

I see you're going to go to the Dr's, make sure he knows about you having to go to the hospital. Did you mention to the hospital about the pains in your legs and tummy? If you didn't then it would be a good idea to tell your Dr. I'm new here so have only just read your thread. Please do tell him everything that is bothering you, no matter how small you think it is. Don't just put up with it.
I agree with everything miss bee has said.
I hope you get on alright at the Dr's and hope to read on here how you got on. Good luck hun! :)

Hi Aimeelu,

I see you're going to go to the Dr's, make sure he knows about you having to go to the hospital. Did you mention to the hospital about the pains in your legs and tummy? If you didn't then it would be a good idea to tell your Dr. I'm new here so have only just read your thread. Please do tell him everything that is bothering you, no matter how small you think it is. Don't just put up with it.
I agree with everything miss bee has said.
I hope you get on alright at the Dr's and hope to read on here how you got on. Good luck hun! :)

Do you reckon I should make 2 apps? :/ xxx

lol okay :) its just theres ALOT to say xxx

Hi Guys,
just thought I'd update this. Basically, I'm booking my docs app next Tuesday as I've now started my new college course and am in on Monday. Hopefully things will go okay. I had a bad day today with my legs, my new college has soooo many stairs!!! Good exercise though I guess! xxx

Back