Discover Serious wake up call!!! X

Davinas 30 min body pump done! :) feeling good, god knows how il feel in the morning!! Looking forward to weigh in Monday :) x

well done you, i never have the motivation to do them xx

Oooo I love Davinas 30 min workouts! Especially the body pump 1, because it does fat burning for a minute then toning so I find it easier to push myself. :) I'd def recommend it, plus it's only 1/2 hour so not too hard to fit in. The core workout & boxercise workouts r harder so I do them when I actually feel like working out (not very often hehe).

Right my little girl has just decided we r going to watch the newest tinkerbell movie so I'm gunna go get my exercise clober on & do some exercise bike, sit ups & weights whilst she watches it :) sounds much more appealing than cleaning :)

Weight loss;
Start weight; 18 st 10 1/2 lb

Wk 1; 18 st 6 lb = 4 1/2 lb loss

Wk 2; 18 st 3 1/2 lb = 2 1/2 lb loss
Total loss 7 lbs :)
(weighed in on Sunday rather than Monday due to work commitments)

Well done on your weight loss, good old tinkerbell aswell!

well done xx

Mmmmmm completely fell off the wagon this eve!! Had 3 pancakes covered in golden syrup! They were absolutely scrummy!!! Back I'm track 2mro! 1/2 stone down don't want to mess it up now, but I do believe we should have a lil treat now & again! Xxx

Last edited:
Wooooo hoooo iv just had a quick pop on the scales! I know it's not weigh day but I couldnt resist! & I got a huge shock; I'm now in the 17s NOT 18s :D soooo happy :D xx

well done, xxxxx it's so nice to see the results from hard work isn't it xx

Wow thats fantastic - keep up the good work!

I'm sure you're going to do so well, you've got such a pretty face, you'll look fab for your wedding :)

:D another 5 lb off this week :D very happy so lost 12 lb in total! Going to aim for the 1st mark this week :D

I've noticed that sunday eve tend to be my down fall as it the only night I really get to c my other 1/2! & we always have something naughty, sometimes a full fat dessert, wine, takeaways etc, so on a Sunday I now have a 0 point breakfast of chopped tomatoes, boiled mushrooms & scrambled egg whites, then 0 point soup for lunch, just so I am eating but the naughtiness doesn't eat away at my points, if you know what I mean? I have given up alcohol for lent tho so no wine for me :( tbh I'm not missing it! I used to drink 4 bottles of wine a week, & maybe a few beers, when working in pubs u just got into the habit of drinking a glass of wine or 2 after work :s I didn't drink at all when I was pregnant so I know I cando it :) but like I say not missing it & feeling really good :)

Weight loss;
Start weight; 18 st 10 1/2 lb

Wk 1; 18 st 6 lb = 4 1/2 lb loss

Wk 2; 18 st 3 1/2 lb = 2 1/2 lb loss
Total loss 7 lbs :)
(weighed in on Sunday rather than Monday due to work commitments)

Wk 3; 17st 12 1/2 lb = 5 lb loss
Total loss 12 lb :)

OlliesDolly said:
@Nicola85.

Just popping in to say well done and keep up the brilliant work. Have my first class tomorrow. And going by my own scales I'm 18st11 (same as your start weight) so going to pop into your thread for inspiration. Thanks hun xxx

Good look with your first class!! Let me know how u get on :) & if u need anything u know where I am :) xxxx

Great news on here about the loses - come on we can and will do it!

:( had a really bad couple of days :( I feel so disappointed in myself!

Back on track today! Fingers crossed I can salvage some kind of loss this week!!

we all have them hun, most important is to jump straight back on the wagon.. draw a line and track xxxx

Lou* said:
we all have them hun, most important is to jump straight back on the wagon.. draw a line and track xxxx

Thanks Hun, I know it's just a couple of days but it's amazing how bad it can make u feel!! Both mentally & physically!!! Just gota keep positive & get back on track! Today's going well so fingers crossed! Thank u for your support! Xx

I had a really bad week a few back and you know what, when you get back on track you will feel so much prouder than when you even started coz you have changed, yes you fell of the wagon but you crawled back on and now you know where you weak points are and can watch out for them - that's how I feel and honestly once you get a few good days behind you you will feel great again, thing is you tend to enjoy food even more when your on a healthy eating plan coz you don't feel guilty - well done for getting back on track and keep us informed. Take care.

Back