Discover Serious wake up call!!! X

Veggie Dieter said:
I had a really bad week a few back and you know what, when you get back on track you will feel so much prouder than when you even started coz you have changed, yes you fell of the wagon but you crawled back on and now you know where you weak points are and can watch out for them - that's how I feel and honestly once you get a few good days behind you you will feel great again, thing is you tend to enjoy food even more when your on a healthy eating plan coz you don't feel guilty - well done for getting back on track and keep us informed. Take care.

Hey, it's def true how much stronger u feel when u get yourself back on track :)

Hey, well I'm back on track :) not hoping for anything on weigh day :s just going to take what comes & learn from my mistakes! & I'm going to stick 100% & hope to lose next week!! I need to do this!!! I can't wait to wear a lovely dress on my wedding day!! & we r really looking forward to adding to our family so I need to get my body in tip top shape :) xxx

Hey, just wanted to say fantastic weight loss so far! and what a great name ;) haha

Keep going, your doing really well! x

Hi Hun - I started at 18 12 last week and lost 4lbs this week! Good luck on your journey! I am going to try my hardest thus year! X

:( big big sad faces :(

Well iv managed to put on 6.5 lbs :( v v sad :( but I know iv got to kick my butt back into shape! I feel so bad about it but I no I should really just draw a line under it & start again getting on track :)

What does everyone else do to get themselves back on track?
X

Ive drawn ur line for you hehe :) I usually have a word with myself haha! or give myself a kick up the bum and think about why i really want to lose weight and how sick i am of not being able to buy the clothes i want, how i dont want to swelter in summer covering up etc! Im sure you will get back on track hun, good luck xx

Hun dont let it get you down, like nicola says draw a line and Track everthing this week you could get it all off next week !!xxx

:( I got back on the scales this morning :( 18.8!!!! Oh dear :( iv had tears & now I know I need to do this! I need to get into that wedding dress & I need to get my body back into some sort of shape to have another baby! Right gunna b 100% & get weighed on Sunday (my usual weigh day), fingers crossed!!! Xx

Good! Are u going to be doing a food diary again? :)

Nicola87 said:
Good! Are u going to be doing a food diary again? :)

Yep def going to start doing that again, I keep a note book with me so I can track anyway, so on a night I'm going to put it on here, in hope that I can stay on track & get some new ideas/thoughts from u guys too!

30/03/11
Coffee with skimmed milk 1/2
Innocent Mexican veg pot 5
Apple & grape bag 1/2
Shezuan chicken & noodle stirfry 10 1/2
Wine 9

Total 25 1/2
+ 1/2

Well I had a v bad day, drank a full bottle of wine!! I only went over 1/2 point for the day but I need to eat more :( x

Do you not have breakfast hun? I wouldnt survive till lunch without mine xx

Nicola87 said:
Do you not have breakfast hun? I wouldnt survive till lunch without mine xx

Some mornings I just can't even stomach the thought of it :( but then others I do! Had beans on toast for breakfast today :) how r u? How r u getting on? Xx

Im like that as some mornings i start earlier but i always try and have something :) Im good, feel like im snacking a lot this week, still within my points but feel bad for it :( hope it doesnt affect my weigh in tomorrow!

Back