Seriously excited!!!!!

Ive not added myself to the feb challenge yet!! not sure what to put weight loss wise :\ xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Thanks, I dread it but I hope I lose or at worst STS- would hate to gain! Unofficial weigh-ins make me think I'm down 2-3lb, fingers crossed!

Dunno about weight for the thread though- I must admit, though I started mid-jan I waited till the feb one to add myself on! I put 14lb then changed it to 10lb as it seems more attainable!

Well uve done great with ur loss's so far so i wouldnt worry too much.

I like to think ive not lost much so if i have im pleasently suprised lol

Ive gone for 7lb for the 2 weeks, hoping thats achievable with the first week usually being a decent loss!! xx

Ohh will stick a weight loss on the feb challenge what a good idea! Ive had chilli in lettuce parcels and 100g chicken, absolutely loved in! im going to play around with it myself same as you Steph! Ive had around 550 calories and im absolutely stuffed! cant believe how deprived i have been on the other diet, i started officially today but i am using up my LT products up which i dont have many left! im just so chuffed to be going to bed without my stomach screaming at me! lol

Ohh will stick a weight loss on the feb challenge what a good idea! Ive had chilli in lettuce parcels and 100g chicken, absolutely loved in! im going to play around with it myself same as you Steph! Ive had around 550 calories and im absolutely stuffed! cant believe how deprived i have been on the other diet, i started officially today but i am using up my LT products up which i dont have many left! im just so chuffed to be going to bed without my stomach screaming at me! lol

It's the difference between success and failure I think- enjoying the things we are eating! I want to learn to enjoy my food rather than shovel it in so I don't think a diet I truly hated would work!

Awww so glad to see your feeling better in yourself already!

Ive had a crappy day today, really struggled.. headaches, belly ache, hunger, tired, wish this ketosis will get a bloody move on!!

Its weird cos i was fine the first 2 days which i thought would be the hardest but oh well bring on tomorrow day 4!!!

I never ended up finishin my LT packs, i sold them on ebay lol i got to the point i couldnt even look at that stupid white pack haha

Ive found if im feeling hungry before bed i have a glass of coke zero and that does the trick :) xx

Its so true, i cant say i hated LT as the results speak for themselves but this one is definitely more anjoyable, and the support is fab too! ive added myself to the challenge i too, went for 7lbs seen as the end of the month is only 12 days away! id love to achieve 7lbs! how long have you been on the plan mini moosh? have you tried making the cookies?

I'm on the last day of week 5, though I did a few days using my samples before 'officially' starting. I've done cookies with shakes and oatmeal, added different spices and herbs, done mush, done shakes hot and cold and oooh blended with ice to a mcdonalds consistency, my fave but too cold right now!

Awww Steph, i hope you feel better tomorrow! im still very excited but nervous at the same time, i know its daft and i need to bloody get over it! but im still panicking thinking im going to put weight on! stupid really, im living on less than 6oocals a day of course im not going to gain its all mind over matter!!!

stef i was just browsing on the slim and save site and saw you here, i am going to order this in the morning, it really does seem to have the best results doesnt it, i think the rigidness of the plan appeals to me more, wishing you all of the best, i will be swapping over to here from slim fast one day in the week, good luck, x

I wish all of you the best on your SnS journeys!

Awww Steph, i hope you feel better tomorrow! im still very excited but nervous at the same time, i know its daft and i need to bloody get over it! but im still panicking thinking im going to put weight on! stupid really, im living on less than 6oocals a day of course im not going to gain its all mind over matter!!!

Thanks hun :) soon as ketosis kicks in i'll be fine :)
Aww dont worry you will lose, all vlcd are the same just have different options of how to do it. Dont forget LT is around 450 cals per day so your not having much more.

If your really unhappy with the results ( which you wont be :) ) As much as you prob dont want you still have options to go back to LT or try another :) xxx

stef i was just browsing on the slim and save site and saw you here, i am going to order this in the morning, it really does seem to have the best results doesnt it, i think the rigidness of the plan appeals to me more, wishing you all of the best, i will be swapping over to here from slim fast one day in the week, good luck, x

Hiya hun! Yeah im finding this suites me much more, i was struggling on slimfast, to easy to cheat and to many cals for me a day to lose weight, ive somehow managed to convert emma on the slimfast forum to coming on here, she ordered some trial packs yesterday Lol, think were all going S&S crazy :D

Look forward to you joining and good luck :) xxx

How are you feeling today Steph? I definitely wont be going back on LT its to restricted1 i like SnS so im staying here, im walking loads too so, the extra 100 cals are needed :) im actually loving it! i woke up this morning soooo excited to be on SnS, my BF cant believe the difference in me, i was always ratty and miserable towards him on the LT even though i loved the results and the support on the forum, i just got bad tempered! but not any more, i havent had a break ive switched straight over so im still in ketosis, i can tell with the horrid dog breath and freezing all the time! ive got two pairs of bed socks on and leggings under my trousers and im still cold! lol, hope your feeling better huni, chin up :) xxx

Ohhhh glad your feeling alot better in yourself. I agree with them extra 100 cals, definatley needed! I dont even know how the hell i did LT tbh haha.

I think ive gone into ketosis today wooohooo.
My son wakes up like 5ish every morn so by 7-8am i am starvingggg but this morning i havnt been hungry so its looking good!!!

p.s you should make a diary, i have and it helps me alot with my rants and raves haha xxx

where do you do that? ive never done a diary before? wouldnt know where to start? is that the bit at the top where you just put how you feel etc? im getting more experimental with the site, technology doesnt come easy to me.lol xxx sooooo glad your ketosis has kicked in, my BFs kids are up every morning at 5ish so i understand the hungar thing! well ive had my vanilla with my coffee in to get me going, im off to work now for a few hours need to sort my classroom out for Monday, then i'll pop back on later and have a look at the diary section, thansk huni xxx

There's a subforum pinllady where you can start a diary post. No need to worry about the technology - it's like any other forum post on here!

Ive mastered the diary bit, i think anyway! i think ive put the right stuff on there! at the moment im very positive but i dare say there will be days that i will get cheesed off as we all do and need that extra bit of support! i have laods of events coming up in March so that will be my testing time! there'll be loads of rants then, ha!

Ahhhh we all have our bad days! Just come on here n have a rant and you'll be ok :)

My most testing time is this month, my birthday, valentines, 2xmy friends birthday, my brothers birthday Ahhhh!!!! xxx

Crickey steph busy bee! stay strong, you dont need me to tell you your doing fab anyway! valentines was very tough, we went to the cinema and i just sat there while my OH stuffed popcorn in his face and other treats, i just wanted to pour the popcorn over his head,ha! but i got through it and so did you! whens your birthday? at least with this you can have a meal :)

Haha i dont think the head in popcorn would of gone down well :D

My birthday is the 27th, my original plan was to go out with all the girls for lunch and for tea with my OH and the cinemas...
But ive decided againt the meals now, i cant be bothered having to go back into ketosis! So having a day out shopping with the girls and just the cinemas with my OH :) xxx

Back