** Seriously Slimming Sunday Daily Thread**

Morning :) Well I offically started 810 last night .. which is quite a scarey step .. I have lived on SS ( apart from the 6 month break when I did SW) for 14 months .. so the transition is a little scarey !! But I am nearly at a BMI of 25 so I bit the bullet and had an 810 meal yesterday .. it was lush :)
This morning I am still in ketosis and not showing any gain or ill effect .. and hopefully I will now be able to teach myself self control when actually eating and portion control !!!

I have weigh in in the morning , although its after a night shift , and I will have been drinking all night , so will be my usual 3-4 lb heavier than at normal weigh in .. so I will weigh myself after my sleep to get a truer picture !!

I am having a chilled morning , have left hubby in bed as he let me lie in yesterday and got up with the kids .. so today its his turn :) I will have an hours nap this afternoon before taking my 4 year old to a party ( in her pyjamas .. a little odd ...) then back home and working tonight !!

Hope everyone has a fab day :)

Your 2 girls are so pretty Katie . I'm sure she will enjoy wearing her p.js lol
I'm also on the 810 and so far loving cottage cheese and prawns.

I am 18 lbs away from goal again and can't wait to wear my size 10 clothes again. Today is a lazy day in front of the t.v with my water.

Happy cding Sunday everyone x

determinator good luck :)

Am feeling good this morning I went n weighted myself this morning seems I've lost 6lbs which has made me very happy :)

Am off to change my yucky cd products today for something else :)

It's a lazy day for me today after work am taking one step at a time :)

Twi
X

determinator good luck :)

Am feeling good this morning I went n weighted myself this morning seems I've lost 6lbs which has made me very happy :)

Am off to change my yucky cd products today for something else :)

It's a lazy day for me today after work am taking one step at a time :)

Twi
X
whooop 6lb , fab :)

which products are you changing ? I am always interested to see what people like and dont like ( hmm maybe i need to get out more LOL )

eww banana and tomato soup .. what a combination !! pmsl !!
I dont really have any of the soups .. they are ok .. but prefer the shakes and porridge :) I like the banana shake but can never get all the lumps out :jelous:

i'm so bored today :( kids are glued to the box. think i'll pop out and get some glue for ems to finish off her homework when i've managed to workout the printer and then i'll get her to cook some biscuits. i'm the same as you. i seem to be cooking and baking for the kids and hubby cause i can't eat it. bleurgh!

Hey all

Yeah I've stopped having the soups. I loved the chick and mush but just don't have it anymore

We're off to Meadowhall later where DH is contemplating a KFC but says we'll go to M&S cafe instead but says he's having another piece of tiffin at Costa later.

I'm still feeling strong though and no I'm not caving this weekend. Scales show another 1.2lb loss overnight so around 8.5lbs since Tuesday. Well chuffed.

Might see what I can treat myself to while we're shopping
I'm still trying not to buy many clothes but did buy a new top this week, a size 12 nonetheless but I always find River Island a size bigger anyway. Boooo
Need to get a new recipe book for my 10 month old so that can be my treat
Lol
Xx

morning everyone :).
determinator..... when do u sleep? u seem to be on the go allllll the time. i dont know how u do it.:)
twilight, whoooop 6lbs gone, well done you.
i actually really like a few of the soups and considering how cold i have been i wish i had got more. i like the vegetable and the oriental chilli. i think its cause they have tiny pieces of veg in them :rolleyes:.
the scales this morning are saying i have lost 8lbs. weigh in day tomorrow.
i dont know whats happening with my scales. if i weigh myself 3 times in a row i sometimes get 3 different weights :mad: and they can be several pounds different. cost me £40 those scales too :mad:.
need to get glugging the water as havent had much today.
last night i had a trifle ( cd style of course, lol) and it was just as lush as i remembered it to be :D. might, just might make another for this evening.

Morning :)

Just watching sisters keeper oh my about crying! Got a head ache and craving toast for some reason! OH had cheese pizza for lunch hit threw it cause he said it wa gross but it smells sooo good lol I'd eat it lol

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today. Lazy day at home - should be tidying - but haven't yet.

It's TOTM - about day 10!!!!! Not happy. Feel in so much pain. Usually struggle with pain and heaviness, but this is a new level even for me!

Also worried as scales aren't moving for the second week in a row and I have been 100% now for 25days. Drinking between 3 and 4 litres everyday. Drinking 1 veg flavouring about 4times a week.

Can anyone spot my errors? I'm feeling frustrated.

afternoon girls, im so bored

that is all

Back