Sero bars.... discuss !!

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Hello - just thought I'd throw in a potential 'hot topic'.:eek:

Does anyone eat the sero bars - low carb bars?

My friend does - and was on TFR and continued to lose. i'm not sure I want to risk it - but have missed a couple of shakes due to meetings at work etc.

Thoughts please !! :D

Thank you, Caren.x

Hi Caren,
never heard of them but I doubt if they are allowed as not on the plan. Have you tried the flapjacks. I quite like them, esp the coconut one and they are very convenient for outings etc.
Take care.
Doirin

get some of the flapjacks, they're 'different' but you get to have a good chew :)

omg sero bars are fowl. they taste even worse than lipotrim flapjacks

sorry lol that wasnt very imformative:rolleyes:

sorry, i've never heard of them before! but i wouldn't do it! you're not meant to have anything except the shakes, soup, or flapjacks if you want this diet to work for you! good luck xx

I didnt like them at all and I love all the shakes and soup but just thought they were like card board.. i brought all mine back, maybe get one of each and try but it took me a day to nibble at one haha.... but some people seem to like them so give them a go...

I really didn't like either of the flapjacks ! Glad someone has tried and think the sero bars are awful ! The 'make up' match the flapjacks though, thats why I considered it.

Thank you for your replies.
Caren

Personally don't think it's worth risking eating anything not specified - but give the flapjacks a go. I've avoided them so far, but will try one one day i think!

I have tried sero bars when I was on cambridge diet as they are very low carb and the ingredients listed were almost the same - too bad they taste awful and smell of vomit :jelous: (was starving about an hour after too - I'm sure they are only supposed to be used as a snack bar rather than a meal).

I tried the peanut flavour and the white choc/berry flavour - both yuk and rather gritty hard pieces in that could damage your teeth!! and nowhere near as filling or tasty as the cambridge bars.

Definately not worth it!!!

Hi:D

yeah i've used sero bars whilst doing this diet and my losses have been fine, they do taste disgusting though!! I hated the flapjacks at first but now after a good few weeks tfr they do taste ok and are really convenient x

was never offered flapjack bars - if i really fed like having a meal at night i restrict myself to 1 l.trim and then have chicken and veg stir fry at night - don't over go your calories allowance of 425 approx but then if you walk every day 2 hours should cancel this out - don't really believe in 100% ketosis

Back