Setting back into the swing

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
How have you managed since Christmas/New year to get back onto the diet

I am really struggling I have my 1st wi tonight since the 18/12 & I know I've gained loads:cry: but I still can't manage to get back into counting the points again

Any ideas anyone?:confused:
I'm hopeing that the meeting tonight is going to get me back on track

I am so with you on this. My last WI was 21st Dec and then my next one was last Monday 11th Jan and I managed to keep control over christmas and new year but let things slip a little after New years day. I really have struggled to get back to counting points and exercising and when I was WI on Monday 11th I was only a 1lb down - could have been worse but I was disappointed that after 3 weeks, no drink over xmas or mince pies or peanuts and 1 small lb. This info was all I needed though, the disappointment fuelled my determination and this week I have been planning and pointing just like I did pre xmas. Still not upped the exercise which is my next battle but at least I am moving in the right direction. Fingers crossed for next week.
I hope you can get your head back in the game, just letting you know I totally know where you are coming from - good luck :D

Wow well I went to wi & i have gained a whopping 9lbs.....
New start again

Hiya peeps, it is hard to continue your ww plan after the festive season, especially if you've had a gain, which a lot of people including me have. But forget last yeah and just start a clean slate this year. Good luck peeps x

Im assuming this is quite normal. Everybody enjoys themselves over xmas and then have to try and get back into routines diet wise. Will take time. You wont be the only one. (I have and will find out how much next tues). Not worried though, will come off again :)

Back