Setting target

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by loungelizard, 19 August 2010 Social URL.

1. loungelizard

loungelizard Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Curious, and apologies if it's in one of the books but when do you set your proper target. Is it after you've reached your 10% or is it flexible ie keep setting interim ones. Ta:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There's no set time to do it. It's entirely up to you when you do it and what your set. Even then it's not set in stone. You're the boss, you pay the money, you decide.

4. loungelizard

loungelizard Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
  5. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I set mine last week and then will review when i get there :)

6. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Yup that's what I thought. A lady at our group was 2lb away from target but was away on her hols for the next 3weeks so the SW C told to reset her target to her weight that day so that she was at target now and then she didn't have to pay or lose the weeks she was away for as her holiday allowance.

I've been doing SW (restarted) for 2 months now and I still havent set a target at class yet although I do know where I want to get to. I just get fed up of people saying "oh thats really low are you sure, you cann't be that weight" What people forget is I'm really short!! So I havent bothered cos I dont want the coments.

Its totally up to you. Technically you could set your maximum weight as your target and when you get there take re decide if that's where you want to be or if you want to lose more. x

7. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have set my target to be within my healthy BMI. I know it's a load of crap, but it would make me feel better going to my heart appointments and the like if I was within my healthy BMI range. Mine is set for 10st, as an ultimate goal, which would take me into the higher half of my healthy BMI :)

My Mum is worried that I will be 'too' thin. But, to be honest, I have never been within a healthy weight range my entire adult life, so I dunno what I will look like or how I feel feel at that weight. It's gonna be exciting to find out ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.