Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Sorry to hear about your cat:( hope it's ok now and just the cost of jabs! Well done for resisting the chocolate...I was sorely tempted when my daughter got a pot of very yummy ice cream and proceeded to eat it in front of me. I was so desperate not to have some that I went and sorted out a cupboard! Very sad I know! Have u tried the soups? Tried mushroom but didn't find it very filling. x

I have tried the mushroom and the chicken soup. They tasted a touch powdery but not unpleasant and I added veg to them with a bit extra water just to bulk them out. Felt nice eating with a spoon. Not sure if I am brave enough to try the tomato one, too many mixed reviews.

Do not waste your time on the tomato LOL Haha I like the veg and Thai soups.. but could live without them! Nice for emergency at work :)

Day 6

Can't believe I have done 6 days already, and apart from some hunger pangs it has been ok.

Got my period today, 4 days early which is unusual for me, I am regular as clockwork, not sure if it is the diet or coincidence, and as I normally hold a lot of water during my period, not sure how it will affect my loss on Saturday. Although to cheer me up I did check my waist measurement (which is very large as I have a very large belly) and I have already lost an inch off it in 6 days, incredible! So even if my scales don't really budge, I am looking at the bigger picture.

To remain committed I had a delivery today of another 70 items even though I have not finished the sample pack yet, I did not want an excuse of running out and going off the diet. Have another 20 shakes I bought from a facebook friend being delivered next week too. Plenty to keep me going.

I bought mostly shakes, bars and soups as the thought of the meals still make me feel a bit quesy. I have had the spicy spaghetti and macaroni chees and enjoyed both so don't know why I suddenly feel reluctant to eat them again.

I was quite active yesterday but today seems to be a lazy day, I have been looking at the ironing but have so far ignored it. Maybe after my protein and veg meal tonight. Can we eat eggs as our protein? I thought I saw soemwhere on here that we can have two, so will maybe make myself an omelette with green pepper and leek.

Looking forward to my coke zero later, it does really feel like a treat, and I must start getting on with my water drinking too.

I am going to a birthday in October, and have a lovely top I bought cos I loved it but it never fit me, I have decided that I will wear this and try it on as I go to see how much better it looks. It is only one size down from what I am wearing now so hopefully that will be achievable.

Thats a great incentive....I've got stuff in my wardrobe from size 10 to size 18 !! Like your idea of omelette:clap:...I know what you mean about the meals. I tried the chilli but put a bit too much water in. Had it with salad bits but was looking for carbs! Reminds me I need to place order soon. Good luck for tomorrow...u r doing fab x:)

Just found out that I may be driving to Aberdeen and back tomorrow to take my neice and all her belongings to Uni. Had a bit of a panic about my diet, but have decided to have a shake before I go, a bar with me for the car, make up a salad with protein for my meal in Aberdeen and have a meal pack and veg when I get back.

Just have to work out how to get all my water in as its 2.5 hrs there and back and no real time for loo breaks.

If I'm travelling I limit my water, will be commuting next weekend ill drink when I finally get to destination!!

This diet does mess with periods so don't be surprised if its early or all over the place. Will settle.

You can have two eggs for protein Xx

Get a shaker and then its easy to do the diet whilst travelling or away. Just fill I with how much water you need before you go or take a bottle of water with you and pour it when you need it if you'll need more than one shake. Just put a bit of water in it after, close it and give it a shake to rinse. Lots of places you can buy one. Mine was 99p

Hi sounds like you made it through the first week. Weigh day tomorrow?

Take some photos every couple of weeks and see yourself change. Keeping a diary saves me everyday and keeps me on track.

I didn't tell anyone what diet I was doing last year but when I'd lost loads if weight I was actually quite proud of my self control! I wanted to tell people- and then prove to them it works because in still not wearing my size 22 trousers! (Granted I put a stone back on but not the other 4)

Now I generally just say this diets like slimfast and people don't seem to care!

Good luck! Looking forward to reading more and seeing your weight loss :)

Day 7

well I made it through the day although have just finished my last meal pack. Have had about 2.5 lts of fluid, was hoping for more, just hope it doesn't effect the scales too much tomorrow.

Think I will measure every week too just to see if I am gettingsmaller anywhere.

So day 7 done and dusted, the big weigh in tomorrow morning before work, bet I spend he night dreaming about it lol

Hiya sounds like your doing really well
I have big fat legs and two pairs high leg boots in my wardrobe that I will wear one day soon lol!

Good luck for weight in :)

Day 8

My first weigh in and I have lost 7lb's :D and using the measuring guide from S&S, nine and a half inches too. Really pleased as it's TOTM too.

Am working today, have a 6hr shift with a 15min break, so will try and juggle my meals about. Firts day I have worked since starting the diet so hope I am ok.

So in a good mood, hope everyone else has a great day too

Woop well done on the 7lbs :)

Well done Hun, that's brilliant.

Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic, well done

Well done that is absolutely brilliant... a whole half stone:)

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 8

My first weigh in and I have lost 7lb's :D and using the measuring guide from S&S, nine and a half inches too. Really pleased as it's TOTM too.

Am working today, have a 6hr shift with a 15min break, so will try and juggle my meals about. Firts day I have worked since starting the diet so hope I am ok.

So in a good mood, hope everyone else has a great day too

Well done! Great start to the diet!

I like being in work when I'm dieting... Away from the kitchen!

Well done, what a fantastic start - keep up the good work you'll soon be wearing those sexy boots x

Day 9

Can't believe it is day 9 already, and it gets easier every day. Was up at 6am for work this morning, finished at 2pm, off to Tesco for weekly shop for the family, put shopping away, fed cats and dog and then managed to get my 3rd packet of the day in, a lovely Banana shake. Have to say i am really enjoying all of the shakes, haven't come across any that I don't like. Think I will have some steamed haddock later for my protein meal.

Managing to drink lots and starting to get used to always having a bottle of water with me, feels strange when I don't have one, lol. Just trying to keep motivated by reading all the posts from people and looking at their stats, and I am starting to believe if I take it one day at a time that could be me too.

Your doing amazing hunny :) those boots will be yours in no time!!

Mm steamed haddock sounds gorgeous :)

Keep up the good work Xx

Back