Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 14

Have still been 100% and very proud of myself, especially considering I didn't get in from work last night until 1am and I usually have a good old binge because I am so hungry, and even though my tummy was rumbling I just drank my coke zero and went to bed at 3am without eating anything off plan.

Another late night tonight, so am determined to do the same this evening, as I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I am excited and nervous all at the same time hoping I have lost more weight. I read so many stories of people STS on their 2nd week, I hope I have lost something so that I don't lose heart.

I have my friends 50th birthday in about 4 weeks, so would love to be anywhere in the 13's by then. I wont have been that low in weight for about 10 years.

I have decided that once I lose my first stone I am getting my hair done, a cut, colour and some foils too, and then once I get into the 13's I am going to reward myself then, maybe a massage or a facial.

OH has just left for work and it is so miserable here, I sneaked the heating on and intend so cosy up and watch some of my recorded programmes. A bit lazy this week cos I have been so tired with all my late shifts, so only went to the gym on Tuesday, will try and make a point of getting there twice next week at the very least.

Good luck for your weighing! You're sounding so positive! Keep up the good work :)

Day 15

So pleased. Today is my 2nd weigh in and I have lost another 6lbs! That makes 13lb in 2 weeks, I just couldn't be happier I am bursting lol. I am such a slow loser on conventional diets that it took me almost a year to lose 1.5 stone on SW. So wish I could have found this diet sooner, or maybe it is fate and its just my time.

My daughter is coming home from Uni this weekend, but will still be on plan 100% as I now have my eye on making it through to the 13's, somewhere I have not been for about 10 years.

So positive thoughts to everyone today, I am in my happy bubble :)

Yipeee well done hun

You will be in those unseen weights again soon :) this plan is amazing LOL I felt the same wish I found it ages ago

Have an ace weekend Xx

Wow your really powering on through it! Hope I can find the same determination! Go you!

My aim just now is make it back into the 12's hopefully see the 11's (not seen them for 5 years!) - then hopefully see it through to the 10's and carry on to the 9's which have not been seen for 15 years! I was 9.12 If I make it to goal which is between 9/9.7 that will be the smallest I've ever been in my adult life!

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 15

So pleased. Today is my 2nd weigh in and I have lost another 6lbs! That makes 13lb in 2 weeks, I just couldn't be happier I am bursting lol. I am such a slow loser on conventional diets that it took me almost a year to lose 1.5 stone on SW. So wish I could have found this diet sooner, or maybe it is fate and its just my time.

My daughter is coming home from Uni this weekend, but will still be on plan 100% as I now have my eye on making it through to the 13's, somewhere I have not been for about 10 years.

Fab news :)
Well done! It's such a relief when the scales show you this diet at work! I'm not sure that if we hadn't all failed so miserably on 'conventional' diets any of us would have looked for a VLCD. But now we know! It's our time :) onwards and downwards!!

Day 15

Well Done! You'll easily be into the 13's before you know it - and into the 12's - and that's dress size!

Well done HM, so only 1lb until your cut and colour.:)

Day 15

That is bloody brilliant if I do say so myself. These loses are great for us newbies who havent weighed in yet. Keep up the good work.:)

Thank goodness Day 15 is nearly over. Such a struggle this afternoon, felt really hungry and ended up having my protein earlier than intended, so had my 3rd pack with my veg at 7pm so have not had a'treat' for tonight.

Even though I have lost a good amount of weight in 2 weeks, the doubts are creeping in again that I will fail or that I won't lose weight. I have no idea why my mind torments me like this.

Bed soon and another day 100%.

Hamish's Mum said:
Thank goodness Day 15 is nearly over. Such a struggle this afternoon, felt really hungry and ended up having my protein earlier than intended, so had my 3rd pack with my veg at 7pm so have not had a'treat' for tonight.

Even though I have lost a good amount of weight in 2 weeks, the doubts are creeping in again that I will fail or that I won't lose weight. I have no idea why my mind torments me like this.

Bed soon and another day 100%.

We all have these days... Good job getting through it :) you'll feel different tomorrow!

well done HM! *does a little celebration dance* Don't let those doubts creep in, just look at your stats and you can see the weight is moving out! stay strong :)

Fantastic weight loss . Just concentrate on that and how ur clothes feel looser :) x

It'll pass it happens sometimes - just keep in mind I f you ever do get a week without a loss it doesn't mean anything, your body could just be readjusting and you should find if you stick with it the following week will be an excellent loss for you, so it's really nothing to worry about - especially cos you've had good losses so far, no need to worry about what might go wrong..... You are doing fab and you can do this x

Day 16

Much more positive today, managed to get my 2 packs and 2 coffees to last me until about 8pm tonight. So I had chicken and broccoli which means I still have another shake to have and my treat of a diet coke zero! So much better when you don't spend the day hungry.

Just made a huge pot of tomato and basil soup for my son and a big dinner of beef olives and potatoes for my DH, but it doesn't bother me at all tonight. In fact I have been through both my freezers to see what meals can be made for them this week without me having to go to the supermarket and haven't had a single twinge :)

Have to say though I do feel bloated and fat today, no idea why, but I feel it. Just have to keep plodding on.

Would love to lose at least 3lb this week so just going to keep positive and stay on plan 100%.

Glad u r having a better day :) ... Feels great when u can take it or leave it with rest of family's food :) I find the weekends the hardest so u r doing fantastic :) x

glad its a better day :)

Day 18

Can't believe I am coming up for the 3 week mark, and every day 100%, and I have no desire to stop the plan, its all going fine.

Working tonight until midnight, usually have my tea before I go, protein and veg, and have a bar during my break, but forgot and had my bar at lunch time instead. So I will attempt to have a soup tonight and hope everyone just thinks it is a cup-a-soup. Working for the NHS, I would get lots of eye rolling and shaking heads if they knew I was doing a VLCD.

I was helping out a friend at her slimming class last night and was listening to all the weight lost, most people had a 1lb loss, some were even happy with 1/2lb because it was coming off. Made me think if I went back to conventional diets it would take me 78 weeks at 1lb a week to shift my weight. Maybe that is why I have never been able to stick with WW or SW, because even though I enjoy the plan it just takes so long to get there that I just become miserable. I think the thing to focus on when I near target is how I am going to maintain.

Was going to go to the gym this afternoon, but realised I needed to buy food for my OH and son, so had a quick shop around ASDA. Have to say it really does not bother me food shopping for others to eat, I just enjoy the lighter food bills now that I get my food delivered at the beginning of the month for me. Will go to the gym tomorrow instead.

Having a lovely peppermint tea and then will have to have a quick clear up before setting off for work.

Hi Hun, like u I work for the NHS and the questions I get every time I mix a shake!
I just tell them it's a protein shake n I don't entertain them any more!
N am on nights too but we do 13 hrs night :-( :-(
You are doing fab btw.
Xx

Know what you mean about SW and other diets...I would get fed up of the 'lose 2lb put back on 1 lb ' plus a lot more if I went out for a meal and didn't stick to the guidelines. Also I find this diet easier to follow with a family as I just cook normal meals for them and just share my vegetables with them although I get all the cauliflower as they won't eat that!
Well done for resisting temptation while food shopping :) x

sounds all good! well done :)

I had to nip into the supermarket to grab some loo roll and was seriously tempted with the chocs they had on offer. Not quite at the stage you are yet, I look forward to it

Back