Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Hamish's Mum said:
Home at last and managed. In fact am going to have my final shake just now

I had my sparkling water in a large wine glass and not too many people seemed to notice

Said I was really full after the buffet (which I did not partake in) so could I take my birthday cake home with me.

Home and tired now but happy with myself although I won't deny it was very difficult.

Have a 50th birthday party on Friday in Edinburgh but have volunteered to be the driver so hoping that night will be a little easier

Well done u coped brilliantly :)

Well done xxx

Said I was really full after the buffet (which I did not partake in) so could I take my birthday cake home with me.

Have a 50th birthday party on Friday in Edinburgh but have volunteered to be the driver so hoping that night will be a little easier

Clever tip! Will have to remember that.

Just had a sneaky look on the scales and half a pound down since yesterday so well worth it.

Well done x

Day 37

Still 100% yippee

Thought I would go through my wardrobe and see what did and did not fit me. Got rid of three pairs of work trousers in size 20 as the crotch is hanging down to my knees and am wearing two pairs of 18 now. I usually keep these trousers in case I put the weight back on but MIT anymore.

Managed to get rid if a couple of too big tops too and loads of old t-shirts and shorts from my holiday in Florida

My dear friend who lost 4 stone on SW 2 years ago gave me a few things of hers including a lovely size 18 top from M&S which has never fitted. I decided to try if on and it now fits and looks lovely Some of my 18s from Next still dont fit though. Even though everyone tells me they are big made I get into 18's from lots of other high street shops but my arms are too fat still for a lot of things from Next

Just to keep me going I won a black dress on eBay in a size 16 from Next new and never worn so that will give me something else to aim for.

Woop woop to throwing away old fat clothes Yipee!! I've chucked loads today!! Feels good :)

Your going amazing hun Xx

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 37

Still 100% yippee

Thought I would go through my wardrobe and see what did and did not fit me. Got rid of three pairs of work trousers in size 20 as the crotch is hanging down to my knees and am wearing two pairs of 18 now. I usually keep these trousers in case I put the weight back on but MIT anymore.

Managed to get rid if a couple of too big tops too and loads of old t-shirts and shorts from my holiday in Florida

My dear friend who lost 4 stone on SW 2 years ago gave me a few things of hers including a lovely size 18 top from M&S which has never fitted. I decided to try if on and it now fits and looks lovely Some of my 18s from Next still dont fit though. Even though everyone tells me they are big made I get into 18's from lots of other high street shops but my arms are too fat still for a lot of things from Next

Just to keep me going I won a black dress on eBay in a size 16 from Next new and never worn so that will give me something else to aim for.

It is such a great feeling seeing things too big because of all the positives were doing, but equally scarey incase we go the other way. I did all this about 4 yrs ago and have gradually been buying big clothes again, gutted. Next clothes are not big made. Something that Gok Wan said was buy a long length in trousers rather than going up a size as there is more fabric and you can take them up. I think it's if you can't get the waist to fit properly. Something like that.
This is my last week before holiday so final push for another few pounds.
Have a good day.
Xx

That's a great thing to do, and a real sign of success when you're getting rid of big clothes and fitting into smaller. I was going to the same thing myself on Saturday but ended up coming in to work and so didn't get the chance, I work Sun, Mon, Tues so hoping to do it this week x

Day 38

Been really struggling since last night. I am okay during the day but after 10 I just feel really hungry. Not giving in but it is hard especially as the scales are not moving since Friday. It is TOTM just now so hoping I am retaining fluid but not sure why I could easily eat my arm

I think I am just feeling a bit down today. No one other than my OH has noticed my loss. When I got to this weight with SW people commented but no one at all this time.

Hoping this feeling of wanting to sabotage myself goes away soon I really want to continue and lose this weight. Maybe I just need a good loss to show me this is worth it.

I have lost just over 19lb at last weeks weigh in but I don't think I look any different naked. I know I have lost 6 inches alone off my waist but I think I look as big as I ever did. Just don't see any physical changes and I think because no one else has noticed I seem to have it in my mind that there are none

Anyway need to stop feeling sorry for myself and give myself a shake and a slap

You're doing great! Don't stop now, think where you could be by Christmas if you carry on the way you are :) I'm only on D2 so your diary is a total inspiration :)

Maybe you should have kept a pair of those massive trousers to try on when you feel like this, then you could see how far you've come. Crotch round the knees!! :D

New day and all that.

Will go to the gym today hopefully that will make me feel brighter

Keep the faith honey, there are times when this diet's so hard and it's so frustrating when don't notice (or don't want to notice). I've not had any comments from work and yet they all know I'm doing the diet and that I'm having good losses and at times it would be so nice to hear a "ooh you're doing well, can really see it now" but it ain't happening.

You know you're losing weight and getting thinner each and every day, I just keep telling myself that sooner or later they'll have to notice (when I'm slim and gawjus!!) even if they choose not to say anything!

Did you take photos when you started? If not then take some now, then in a few weeks if you feel like this again you can look back again. Keep going hun, that 6inches will be obvious to lots of people.

Thanks ladies

Have been to the gym about 4pm today and had a really good hours worth of hard exercise and then went to supermarket to feed OH and DS. Had my fav tea of steamed salmon and some mushrooms and green pepper.

So after the gym I now feel in control again.

I think one of the reasons for my wobble was that I decided to log my food on my fitness pal. Huge mistake for me became obsessed all day that I was going to eat too many calories or carbs. Think calorie counting is a trigger for me. So I don't think JUDDD will be an option further down the line.

Whenever I diet no matter what it is I always have 2 weeks were I do not lose or even gain due to TOTM and ovulation. I thought I would not have this problem on s&s but it seems I will. Just have to accept it is normal for me and just get on with it.

Going to get my hair cut and coloured tomorrow so that will help. As for photos I don't really have any as hidden from the camera for past 15 years which is really sad but have saved a couple that friends put on Facebook just before I started the diet to compare to. Will maybe take a photo once I gave lost 2 stone.

Anyway more water to drink and a nice soak in the bath to look forward to when the football is on later.

Your doing grand hun

I know what you mean about tracking it hard addictive, why I'm finding it hard I think. You could end up too scared to have anything!! Gonna have packs for a couple weeks till I hear from the hospital

Your doing grand hun Xx

Day 40

Back in the zone :) and so pleased with myself that even on the bad days I managed to stick 100% to plan.

Had a really good session in the gym today. Not sure if it is the weight loss or because I am in ketosis, but I can really push myself so much more when excersising than I could before. Really enjoying it, gives me loads of energy, wakes me up, keeps me on track all day and stops me being hungry. Hoping it will help with toning.

DS has a weights bench in the garage with lots of dumbells, a thing for you legs and a pully down think which I suppose must be for your back. Will need to have a look on the internet and see what I can do with it, don't want to bulk up though just want to tone, will maybe have a think about that.

Hoping for a weight loss of any kind this week, have had TOTM and the weight is just going so slowly, hoping for a whoosh but not sure if that will ever happen lol.

Got my new delivery from S&S yesterday so with what I already have in the cupboard it should take me up to another 6 weeks, but I know I will need to be on it a lot longer than that.

Had to lol at the hairdressers today, she said I had really thick hair and could do with losing some, thankfully that is a side effect I have not experienced. Maybe my shorter hair will lose me a couple of ounces

Anyway hope you all have agreat evening

Day 40 you legend!! Don't worry about bulking up with weights, women's bodies are really not designed to bulk up and will just firm up with all but the most extreme bodybuilding regimes - especially with the calorie deficit that you're running on. You'll just look sleeker and more sexxxaaaaaaaayyy!!

Your doing grand hunny

Yes lift heavy and go for it, you'll be trim and toned. Go heavy and don't worry hun, you won't bulk

Xxx

Day 41

Another great day. Went to a friends for coffee this morning took my own skimmed milk and said no to all the biscuits.

Hit the gym again this afternoon and had my eyebrows done. Going to a party tomorrow night but will drive so drink sparkling water and will eat before I go do will stay away from the buffet. Still have to buy shoes so will go tomorrow

Two of my close friends both were really surprised that I was on a diet and shocked that I had list over 19lb. Wonder when someone will realise. I can see it in my face and I am wearing size 18's now instead of 20's but maybe I will have to go down another size before anyone notices.

Going to have a hot bubble bath soon and read my kindle. Downloaded tons of free books over last 2 years so have decided to read some of them before I buy more. Some of them are rubbish

Positives for today

I had cabbage and prawns for tea while everyone else had a huge big cheesy pizza to share. It was torture sitting next to them at the table but I did it

A top I have that was too small for me not fits great

I managed to do bigger weights on my abdominal area at gym today

Hope everyone has a good night

Back